Kenny Wallace responds:

Impressive

Kenny Wallace asked me to post this for him--these are Herman's words:

"I am sitting in my Motorhome in the infield of Daytona and am very disappointed in these post that I am reading. You are all my family back in the St. Louis area and I work very hard to represent all of you. I would like to have a poll taken on STLRACING.com and if my HOMETOWN people do not want me to race in the STL area---Pevely, Tri-City, Belleville---then I will stay away. I would like the poll to last at least one week.

I have raced all over the USA and have never been treated like this---by the way--I have NEVER won an A-main at Pevely or Tri-City.

For the record---Kenny Schrader did NOT win an A-Main in Florida--however, he did win the Champioship on consistency!

And to end this---I DO HAVE THE SAME MOTOR AS RAY WALSH!"

Kenny "The Herman" Wallace

I say that whenever Herm wants to run in the Stl. area he shouldn't worry about what people say that don't race or are not associated with a car. I for one really enjoy watching Herm and all the other nascar guys run on dirt! Like the old saying " You can't make everyone happy!" If Herm and Schrader would not come to the area and race then everyone would be saying that they were too good to come back to their hometowns. I say run were ever and whenever you want to HERM! Good luck in the 500 Sunday!

Matt Eaton

Don't let people get you down

I LOVE it when Herman and Schrader race at our local tracks and I do NOT want either of them to stay away because certain people can't keep their mouths shut!!! It's a damn shame that Herm is at Daytona and isn't able to enjoy himself as much as he could be because certain people in his HOMETOWN bash him. So, bring on the poll...........my vote is for both Herman AND Schrader to race at all of our hometown tracks AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!

Come back anytime Kenny. We enjoy you coming around. If they don't like you driving the mods, I got a sportsman you and Schrader could try out!!!

heck i for 1 would love to see kenny wallace at belleville and would welcome him coming over anytime to race, and its a blast to have him run at pevely and if people complain then the heck with them. COME ON KENNY, COME ON DOWN AND RUN WITH US AT BELLEVILLE AND PEVELY .

I say the choice is yours !!! Frankly what do you care, if you have read this board for very long you should of figured out that most of the post are made just to stir the old stink pot! Love to watch you race and on T.V. but I do have only one request GEEE could you bring that sexy Tony "The Tiger" Stewart with you when you do come!!! WOOOHOOO!!:D:D:D;):eek:
Seriously come back anytime you are always a HOOT!!!

First of all . . . Good Luck to Kenny on Sunday!

Second . . . Ditto what Matt Eaton said. If they only raced dirt around the Carolinas, everyone would bash them for not "coming home". Gimme a break. You have to realize there are people out there that would complain they won the Powerball at 12 million when the week before it was 100 million.

Kenny, you are an American. You have a race car and you know how to drive it. Enough said.

Keep comin back. I for one appreciate your loyalty to St. Louis and especially to Dirt Racing.

- Craig Drury, Bloomsdale Excavting. Proud supporter of I-55 and TCS

Unbelievable. I haven't read the post (s)? Kenny is referring to, but people need to get a life. It is people like Wallace, Schrader, & Stewart who don't forget where they came from. I enjoy it when they come and race and hopefully, that won't stop.

Herman Come And Race Any Time You Want In The St Louis Area Don't Listen To Some Of These People Raising Stink We Know You Come To Race Because You Love To Race And That Should Be The End Of It Your An Ambassador To The Sport It' S A Shame More Nascar Drivers Are Not Like You

Unbelievable. I haven't read the post (s)? Kenny is referring to, but people need to get a life. It is people like Wallace, Schrader, & Stewart who don't forget where they came from. I enjoy it when they come and race and hopefully, that won't stop.

My thoughts exactly I love it when they race around here,come home anytime Kenny and Kenny please don't let these other posters stop you from doing what you love.

P.S. Bro have a great run on sunday we will all be watching.

Two Morons on the Kenny Schrader wins Florida points thread.:confused:
Lets gets their arses LOL.

Don't let em bother ya Kenny,just keep marching proud.

By the way somebody start this poll for us.

I am a Kenny fan.

I want Kenny to race in this area. I enjoy seeing him Tri-City and racing with the local drivers. Kenny his a great guy and is allways like seeing the fans.
Glad that you made the Daytona 500, but sorry you didn't make the Camping World 300 race.

herm

when kenny came to brownstown and it got rained out. he stood in the rain and signed autographs. and won me over. and when he climbed on top of a worn out and wet hornet to sign the hood, my guess is he won that fella over as well. i ve never seen kenny do anything less than be a positive role model to the sport of racing. p.s. i ll have to dust off that auto graphed die cast when i step out in the garage. thanks kenny!!!!!!

St Louis

Kenny you come to St Louis and kick anybodys butt anytime you want, sore losers, they need to excel to be as good as you not complain about the compitition being better than they are, boo hoo.

Goodlunk Kenny see ya in St Louis anytime you want.

Good Luck in Florida

I would like to say that my family and I love it when Kenny Wallace, Kenny Schrader and all the other nascar drivers take the time to come to our area tracks. They are great guys and never treat you like a stranger. They spend their valuable time off from nascar racing to come here and spend time with us. That is a great thing. So I say thank you!!
I have not read and do not see the post that upset Kenny Wallace, but I say hey Mr. Wallace, "You have better things to do in Daytona then to worry about the few people that have started the problem". The fans here love to see you race and would be very disappointed if you were not here to entertain us as you did at the 2006 & 2007 Banquet of Champions. You are a great guy and WE look forward to seeing you at our season opener on March 28th at Tri-City Speedway .

Allen E. St. Cin and family:)
(a lifetime racing sponsor)

i like to see Kenny Wallace race. I think the two times i was most impressed was down in Florida last year, he was one of the best cars down there along with Steve Arpin and Joey Kramer. and that was out of a lot of cars. And the night he won the feature at Belleville. I thought he did a great job there keeping cool holding it at a track he had never been to.

I don't know how much he reads this site, but people complain when they are jealous or envious. Or when they just want to be rude. it has happened to me before too

Always excited to have the NASCAR guys racing in the area. Don't know what the fuss is all about. We'll have a couple hornets ready for Kenny and Kenny if there's an issue with them racing in the LM's and Mods.

For what it's worth, I'm going to throw my 2 cents worth into this. I've had my backside kicked for 7 years running because of the fact that I'm underfunded compared to most modifieds. Is that Kenny Wallaces fault? Is that Ken Schraders fault? Is it anyone elses fault? No it isn't. Not only do I enjoy racing against them, I appreciate the exposure the local tracks and sponsors get when they show up at them. I appreciate that they haven't forgotten their roots. If they come into town and clean up, more power to them. In my eyes, it gives us all something to shoot for and it's being able to run with them. It should be a goal, not a complaint. If I had it, I'd be running it too.

Ralph Wiltrout
Sam Racing
Modified #5W
www.angelfire.com/mo2/samracingump5

Back