Kenny Wallace Will Not Be at I-55

UMP PR

I was asked just to post a brief note that Kenny Wallace will not be present at I-55 for Fan Appreciation Night on Saturday night. There has been some confusion but Kenny has prior commitments doing color commentary for the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Race. Enjoy the races!

Darn the luck....perhaps Schrader can talk someone else into coming along and driving his other late model.

kenny wallace

You dang right mike could he could still run even with the big boys if had time to get in the swing of it he wasnt the best at it for nothing.

It would be nice to see him, or some other nascar guys there Saturday night! I remember a few years back when he would make the trip down here to DuQuoin for the ARCA race! He would always drive the yellow 39, it didnt matter where he started or what happened he always flew to the front! The man sure knows how to drive on the dirt! I was glad to see him do well at Daytona!
DuQuoin is going to start hosting 2 ARCA races a year now because we are putting in a new paved pit road!

How about Tony Stewart's comments that if NASCAR runs on the road courses twice a year, they should run on dirt twice a year? I loved it!! He suggested Knoxville, Iowa and Eldora to be the two tracks....one semi banked half mile, the other a high banked half.

Back