kentucky lake motor speedway

sloppyjoe

cirrhosis of the river
just got back from florida last night. well on the way down the sign for the auction was still up at klms. then on the way back the sign was gone and the water truck was watering the track so i am assuming they raced last night. GOT THE HELL OUT OF FLORIDA FRIDAY MORNING! thank god we made it past the 75&10 interchange when we did.heard on the radio when we were about 20 miles north of there that they had closed the highways. while i was there my bro inlaw took me out in his boat and there is a big monster yacht in light house point just inside the hillsborough inlet that is named turning left and has checkered flags on it. i asked my brother inlaw who's it was and he said he wasnt sure but some one said earnhardt jr. had a place in there. AND GO FIGURE STUPID ME FORGOT THE CAMERA!!!!!!!!! :( :mad: :( good thing is that my sister lives on the east coast and charley did not hit there.

KLMS Back in Action

Yes they are racing at KLMS again. However, you need to be sure to check the schedule on their website. The new owner decided to open the track after Paducah told all the drivers they would be racing on Saturday nights. The two worked out a schedule for the remainder of the year for Saturday nights. Paducah will race Sat on 8/21 and 8/28. KLMS will run 9/4 and a big show for Late Model and Modifieds only on 9/18. Modifieds get $7500 to win.

Back