keselowski at it again

pfcsparks

rubbin's racin
so nascar finally decided to talk to this guy after he's repeatedly taken people out this season. but he seemed uphased by it. so who wants to take bets as to who will be the first one to punt him next weekend at miami. i can think of at least 3 or 4 guys who might want to get at him.

well there's a nice long line of people who might want a piece of him...ie...hamlin,allgaier,kyle busch,biffle..and so on and so on

Lets all remember the biggest whiner about Brad is Denny "i'm the greatest driver" Hamlin. He has done nothing and thinks he is owed everything. I'm not a Keselowski fan and don't condone his driving style but when he does it to Hamlin it cracks me up. By the way, in Sundays race, Hamlin hit Brad first so if you can't take it, don't try to dish it out.

Lets all remember the biggest whiner about Brad is Denny "i'm the greatest driver" Hamlin. He has done nothing and thinks he is owed everything. I'm not a Keselowski fan and don't condone his driving style but when he does it to Hamlin it cracks me up. By the way, in Sundays race, Hamlin hit Brad first so if you can't take it, don't try to dish it out.

... Ummm... no???

I am not the biggest Denny Hamlin fan but he just earned a ton of respect from me for being man enough to not buckle under the politically correct cash cow ghost of a once great series mantra of smiles and hand holding. I didn't hear him "whine" about anything. I did however see him look straight at the camera and declare that he'd be "the first to the pay window" to cash in his chips. I wish we had more guys with the dignity to stand up for themselves instead of spouting cutesy sound bites that make Brian France feel warm and fuzzy inside. There is only a small handful of guys who'll do this anymore. You haven't seen Kyle Busch try to lean on Steven Wallace lately have you? Yes, Hamlin slightly nudged Krashelousy, but then he hit him getting into 3, Hamlin saved it, Krash then rolled out of the gas and waited to wreck him again off of turn 4. Very classy. What is Roger Penske thinking?

... Ummm... no???

I am not the biggest Denny Hamlin fan but he just earned a ton of respect from me for being man enough to not buckle under the politically correct cash cow ghost of a once great series mantra of smiles and hand holding. I didn't hear him "whine" about anything. I did however see him look straight at the camera and declare that he'd be "the first to the pay window" to cash in his chips. I wish we had more guys with the dignity to stand up for themselves instead of spouting cutesy sound bites that make Brian France feel warm and fuzzy inside. There is only a small handful of guys who'll do this anymore. You haven't seen Kyle Busch try to lean on Steven Wallace lately have you? Yes, Hamlin slightly nudged Krashelousy, but then he hit him getting into 3, Hamlin saved it, Krash then rolled out of the gas and waited to wreck him again off of turn 4. Very classy. What is Roger Penske thinking?

Agree 100%

spencer punching kurt busch taught him a lesson? i guess it was a lesson on how to win spencer is a big peice of ****......spencer never could drive still talking about driving... you people on here crack me up, lol lol lol

Back