kevin and tammy gundaker?

upsmanluvracin

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that racing was great tonight. Thank you for doing a great job on the track. However, can you please let me know what the 50/50 numbers were because I left after the crates and they still was not called. I had pit passes tonight so they might have been call but there are no speakers on the one side.any info would be great, Thanks again on a good night of racing.

You beat me to the draw about the 50/50. It should have been announced during the intermision. I asked one of the ticket ladies when it would be announced and she said after the first feature. It would not have got announced as soon as it did if they would not have had that big wreck on the first lap of the crate feature. They did the same thing last year. Many fans want to leave as soon as the checkered drops for the main event. At Highland, the do the 50/50 during intermision and the winner comes down the flag stand and gets his name announced. That way everyone knows that the money got paid out. I know some Tri-City bashers will probably come on here and say that the track does it that way so they can pocket the money. I don't think they do that. I won the drawing a few years ago and Tammy took me to the ticket booth to get my money. I think her and the lady that gave me the money were as happy for me as I was for myself. Good show tonight that was my only gripe. Keep the good work up.

i agree...also...PLEASE announce the numbers while they're are no cars circling the track so that everyone can hear clearly ......at pevely, mike will call them out real quick just before a race starts and the cars are circling.....not always, but enough to be aggravating......also had to go to the ticket booth to check on the numbers earlier this year over at tri-city for the same reason.....this isn't an every week issue , but it happens enough that i sometimes decline to buy any tickets because i never know when they'll be called or under what circumstances i'll hear them and its aggravating to go searching for someone that can repeat them..

Although I do not know the winning number, I do know that the 50/50 money was claimed. So sorry, upsman, that it wasn't you (or me!)
Jane

thanks oldracer. I wish Kevin or Tammy could have replied and at lease let me know if I just missed hearing it or not,but I guess I wasnt the only one. Still the racing was ausome though and the track was mad fast. I just know now not to buy any there again....... Thanks again

Back