Kevin Gundaker

CRAZYFAN

Does anyone know if Gundaker will be racing at I-55 every week, or will he be racing elsewhere also? One other thing to throw into the mix. It seemed to me that he, Gundaker, hasn't been quite as competitive the last two years as he was say , 3 or 4 years ago. Don't get me wrong, he's still a top notch condender at any local track. I guess what I'm getting at is that he lacks consistancy that he seemed to have in years past. Is there any particular reason for this? Opinions anyone? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Getting half killed in a motorcycle accident 2 years ago kind of set him back a little. I don't believe Kevin was fully healed up last year, I think he should be back in top form for this coming season though.

Go gettem' Kevin for the 2004 racing season.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Not knocking Kevin , but maybe after the bike wreck he has a different outlook on life? Still hope to see him give it his all tho. He si probably one of the nicest drivers out there.

good point!

I believe everyone that has replied made a good analysis of my question. Like all of you pointed out, probably a combination of the bike wreck, attitude, and also some bad luck last year didn't help matters any. I beleive Kevin has every bit of race car as any other competitor that races I-55 every week, and he is capable of finishing in the top 2 or 3 in points this year. Aw hell, I'm going out on a limb and going to make a prediction on the top 3 in late model points at the end of the year. 1. Kevin Gundaker 2. Mark Oller 3. Ed Dixon What do you guys think? :D :D :D

:eek: I almost forgot about him dave0654, thanks for the reminder. He's gotta be right there also. Maybe a few others will be in the mix also at the end of the year. :cool:

Back