kevin, have a suggestion

moyerfan1

jayson
a little more water please :) you need a corner man in 1 and 2. good show!!!

I'll second that motion, definitely need more water, fans don't like dust & slick racetrack makes for too many spinouts and too long of a show. MUCH better than last week however....I think it would have been done by 10:00 with a tackier track. Keep up the good work - and by the way, the Pork T-loins were awesome!

Ill third that.....I like dirt and all but not that crazy about eating it alllll night a little is OK but not all night!! I think it did go better this weekend, still need to get it done a little earlier. Keep makin the effort to get the time cut by at least an hour.

moyerfan, There were 2 tow trucks. One just decided he wanted to sit in the infield for 2 races with our sporstman hooked up. If he would have pulled out and unloaded our car and went back to the infield he might have helped the show run a little smoother. But the tow truck driver decided he wanted to watch the last 2 races of the night. It took us an hour just to get our car fixed to load up, didn't leave the pits until almost midnight. We talked to Kevin about it before we left and he said he would defintely adress the problem. Nothing against Kevin. The program is defintely improving, and from what we heard last night from Kevin himself, there are many improvements to come. He even said he needs a new water truck, I guess the one now just can't get the job done as in years past.

Momma Drew

thanks for the info thats a little crazy to let u guys sit on the wrecker that long. i hope he keeps improving the place kevin is a nice guy and i hope he has much success there.but he needs more corner flagmen not enough!!!

i agree dirt hound adr ****s. it would help the show move faster if u have a wrecker that moves more than once or twice

Back