Kids with flags

TO YOU PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT KIDS WITH FLAGS AT I-55,
MY SUGGESTION FOR YOU IS NOT TO BE AT I-55 ON AUGUST 30TH.:eek:

It was one person saying that, and making a new thread to further stir the pot is just what we needed.

Like it is a big deal if a "KID" has a dam flag. Why don't they just get their happy azz's up and move? They have a ticket just like anyone else does... Sounds to me like just another excuse to ***** and moan about the track... All I have to say about it is this

YOU HAVE A TRACK TO WATCH AT, RACE AT, AND HAVE A GOOD TIME AT!!! WE DO NOT... SO ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE BEFORE IT IS GONE LIKE SO MANY OTHERS!!!!! STOP THE DAM CRYING ALLREADY....

like it is a big deal if a "kid" has a dam flag. Why don't they just get their happy azz's up and move? They have a ticket just like anyone else does... Sounds to me like just another excuse to ***** and moan about the track... All i have to say about it is this

you have a track to watch at, race at, and have a good time at!!! We do not... So enjoy what you have before it is gone like so many others!!!!! Stop the dam crying allready....

amen!!!!!!!!!!

:) I know the kids love those flags and it really makes the drivers feel good when those kids come down to the pits after the races to have drivers sign their flags for them... Keep them flying just like OLD GLORY:)

Cindy Hancock

Very well said to all the post above and yes the drivers do get a kick as well as the kids when they have their flags signed! I agree keep them flying :D

:) I know the kids love those flags and it really makes the drivers feel good when those kids come down to the pits after the races to have drivers sign their flags for them... Keep them flying just like OLD GLORY:)

Cindy Hancock

Very well said to all the post above and yes the drivers do get a kick as well as the kids when they have their flags signed! I agree keep them flying :D

Very well put! I have had several kids come down and have me sign stuff when I was racing an ATV. It is awesome to see the FANS support out there. What the ones that are complaining about don't understand, the kids may be the ones out there racing when the cry babies are in wheelchairs and to old to "shake it" after they go "pee-pee"...

Flags

These kids are the biggest fans of racing and alot of them will end up one way or another around a race car one day. Keep it up kids, i was one at one time before.

Back