klein or dixon mustang pics

i`ve been on there before.He has some cool pics on there.I`m talking about the mach one bodies they ran.

Donnie Kleins' Mustang

This was at St. Charles, mid 80's

Attachments

• Don Klein 5.jpg
    Don Klein 5.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 362
pictures

I have some but no way to get them on the web. If your are in the stl area you can get copies made

I think I have one the pic but it, is in black and white. The car is white with a blue flame down the side right?

Go to Trashdog's(John Barr) Myspace page... He has pics of them in his vintage photo album...along with a lot of other great old cars.

mustang pics

i have pics of them both. start from 79 at bellecair when dixon had a mustang 2 the last pic i got from st charles that has dixon on kleins hood in his first stang

the oldest belleclair photo

i have one of ray eby with in 70 i believe geting towed in the infield by a tow truck.i have alot older ones. just curious how far back we can go with photes at belleville. whos got the oldest

YOU CAN GO TO midwestmotorsportsmuseum.com AND SEE SOME PICTURES FROM THE EARLY 50'S AT BELLEVILLE THAT I POSTED FROM MY COLLECTION.

It seems like '71-73 Mustangs were pretty popular body choices for Allied mods in the 80s. Didn't Bo Smith and Darren Forrest also run 'Stangs in this time frame?

John Seets also ran one at pevely when he had Burger King on the car.That is my favorite body style when I was a kid I always want a 72 or Mach One Mustang.

It seems like '71-73 Mustangs were pretty popular body choices for Allied mods in the 80s. Didn't Bo Smith and Darren Forrest also run 'Stangs in this time frame?

I believe Bo Smith and Dixon also ran Plymouth Arrow bodies. They looked similar to the Mustangs. Then later I think most were just home made replicas.

Ed dixon and john seets in their mustangs.

Attachments

• 67.jpg
    67.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 256
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 260
Those are great pics.Just wondering what kind of engine combos/ transmissions they ran back in that era????

Back