Kloos gets a little national media attention in NDD.

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
After his great weekend a couple of weeks ago, Michael Kloos was in this weeks National Dirt Digest.. A photo and brief writeup on his weekend are on page 5 I believe...

Check it out..

National Dirt Digest

Is there a way for those of us that don't get the magazine to see the article? Maybe on the web somewhere? Or can you paste it so we can see it?

Thanks........

I'll see what I can do about taking my issue to work tomorrow and scanning it in. No promises but I'll try to remember it (depends how busy work is too).

I've got the article scanned in but not real sure how to post it here or what size it needs to be. Jimmy can you help?

he's a great guy, nice to see he's getting some attention. lets hope the winning continues for the rest of the season.

This is a National Dirt Digest article. NDD is one of the best racing papers around, devoted pretty much entirely to late models... Much of the info is on stuff right here in the Midwest as well.

I suggest that all late model fans subscribe to this paper!!!

kloos1.jpg

Congratulations on making the paper. Hopefully, the next win comes just like the first two. I guess you and dad are both superstars (ha! ha!), you make the paper and he made the news when he raced.

Congrats!
Georgina

Back