Kloos' tires were found to be ILLEGAL!!!!

Per Dirt on Dirt. Kloos will appeal but I just cannot condone a cheater...Im sorry. I will never respect Michael Kloos again. I thought he was a pretty standup, good, clean racer but apparently I was wrong. If you cant win clean, dont bother even coming to the track!

To bad the majority of your heros in the big late model series are doin this too....right or wrong.... illegal or legal...its being done

Earl Pearson Jr, Scott Bloomquist, Chris Madden, Chris Wall, Ronnie Lee Hollingsworth, Jonathan Davenport, Klint Byars, Vic Hil, [FONT=&quot]Jeremy Payne, the list goes on and on. Its just another day.[/FONT]

What about Jimmy owens, Jimmy mars, Shannon babb, Billy moyer?

They've never been caught and are top notch drivers.

wtf someone cheats to win and and now its someone elses fault !! I see why one would do it but come on you did it move on .

So kloos will appeal the results, what is the purpose of this? Does it give him a chance to change the test results? Im just wondering what the process is and what good it does to enforce the rules when someone caught cheating then has a chance to argue that descision?

First off NO it wasn't my stuff.

Appeal process is no different than a court case. He will have to have the sample reviewed at an independent lab out of their own pocket. Those results with then be final, this is the sepreme court of the judicial system in the tire world. If they come back dirty again he will be penalized, if they come back clean then he is in the clear. It's not over yet.

i was wondering why he started running as good as he was,if i got the tires from bleed_blue16 if i was mikchael kloose id beat his as_ for being a lieing idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

regardless wether it was michael kloos or who it was. he should be penalized.if it was a belleville point race his points should be taken away. he should have to give back his winnings for the night and he should be suspended from ump... no if ands or butts.i think its funny they have the option to appeal it,come on people this **** makes me sick.we all have to call a spade a spade cheater cheater cheater. and you got caught. jmo rick plumb.

Folks there is a lab that most(not all) of these sanctioning bodies are working with right now that are deeming tire illegal that aren't really illegal. It's collusion amongst the sanctioning bodies and it's their way to stop tire prep. They are deeming innocent people illegal and that's not right. I'm helping over 15-20 people as we speak to help get out of this, in those cases my chemist did review the results and the tire was absolutely legal but this is the sanctionings new scare tactic. Who's the bad guy in that situation? I'm not all bad, I help people whether they use my product or not. Don't assume just because he was deemed illegal by this lab that his tires are actually illegal, they may not be, but they also may be. I don't know until I see the 5 page report. If he needs my help then I will help just like I have numerous others.

Nick thats the biggest bunch of bs I ever heard. Come on dude get real !!! I dont get on here and rag on you for what you do but trying to say sanctioning bodies are doing that is so far fetched !! Your really diggin deep to prove your right and I am not buying it.

Why can't we get back to good ole racing without all the cheating! Come on guys you have fans that are counting on you to do the right thing! :D

I'm not naming names because I don't want a lawsuit on my hands as of yet, but believe me it will be exposed.

So what your telling us is that the lab the sanctioning bodies are using are giving false results to catch cheaters but the lab you ( the one selling undetectable prep) uses are the ones with true results!! Now I know even you cant expect people to believe that even if it were true !!

Back