Korte at Belle-Vegas on August 13th!

Marathon Financ

Randy Korte has confirmed that he will race in the $1500 to win/$2500 to sweep 100 lap late model feature at Belle-Vegas on August 13th. I believe this is Kortes late model debut at that track.

With the bowling alleys sponsorship the last few years, this night has been fun for the fans. Now this year add Marathon Financial with the added money, there will be more interest in this race. It has been a tradition for the St. Clair County Fair and Belle-Clair Speedway to have the Late Models run the 100 laps.
Now the interest in the event is drawing outside money to the purse, with a catch. And now there at other drivers that are showing and interest to race at Belle-Clair. Add this date to your calendar of events to be at.
At the rate things have been going in the Late Model division, it could be anyone's race. Frankie Martin has won this many times and could be renamed to the Martin Classic. Don Klein won it not too long ago. There have been 12 different drivers to win features this year. That in itself is very unique for any track but for Belle Clair it is really different.
Remember it is Fair week, so come to the Fair Grounds and have fun with everything available that week and fill the speedway on Friday night.

Bus Driver?

Can you tell us what happened to Randy Sunday night in the feature? I watched him for a while and thaught he was doing graet, passed 2 or 3 cars. Then I watched the leaders for a lap or 2, went back, and he was gone.

Any info is appriciated,thanks...

i am not going to make a big deal but Brent showed what a class act he is Sunday by checking up and not punting me out of the way in the feature,AS HAS HAPPENED BY IMPATIANT RACERS at another track this year,I realise I might have cost him the feature,when i got the cross over flag i was running the bottom and tried to hold my line as i did not know how close the leaders were to laping me and where they were running,there was no finger pointing or hollering after the races,just my thoughts,,lenny g.

Fireball

Fireball, you did hold your line. There were two race cars in different lanes approaching you and you did the right thing by holding your line. Brent knows he should have moved up a lap earlier. Standrich was fast also. We didnt feel bad losing to him.

Also, some of our fans are calling your purple car the "BARNEY" car. I can give you their names if you want. LOL AL Kreke

PS Great run in the consi!

dirtfarmer: no major problems just missed the setup, Randy didn't think he was going to move up any farther so he pulled off to save some hard laps on his ONLY motor.

fireball: Al, Brent and the Kreke gang are a class act, and Randy Korte Racing is glad to call them freinds!

racerchick13: I think the birthday party is what Randy is coming for ...not the race LOL

Dang, I just may have to make my Belle-Vegas debut too!

Go 13 !!!!

i plan on haveing BARNEY at the 100 lapper in hopes of making the show,i thought what happend to #3 and the 1b cars stunk,they show up on Sunday to support the track then dont get to run the feature,to run a 5 car semi to eliminate 2 cars,and i might say 2 regulars at the track shows little regard for the middle to the back of the pack racer,,it would have cost the track $100 to let them both race the feature,allied blames stan,but i bet if allied had told stan of the deal he would have said to run all in attndence,,,L.G.

Back