Korte Lost His Ride???

I HEARD FROM A RESONABLY GOOD SOURCE THAT MIDWEST CONTINETIAL FUELS ,TMCI, AND KORTE HAVE WENT THE SEPERATE WAYS.I'M NOT SURE IF IT IS TRUE SO DON'T JUMP ON MY CASE IF IT ISN'T.BU IF IT IS I WAS WONDERING DID HE LOSE HIS CARS, TRAILER,ETC....

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Not sure who your reasonably good source is, but there is no truth to your post.

I talked to my reasonable good source (Randy) today and he is planning on running a schedule in 2004 much like he did in 2003. He will hit all the big shows in the region and race closer to home when there are no big shows.

As far as the hauler and race cars there has been no change for next year as of right now. They are looking to upgrade on the hauler so you will soon see it for sale, but if it does not sell he will use it again next year. Rayburn race cars with RaceTek Engines will be on board again in 2004.

As with every racer I have ever met, Randy is always searching for additional sponsors, be it major or associate sponsors. But he has not lost any sponsors from last year.

And if you hear any other rumors about the Korte crew please feel free to email me for your answers, instead of posting it first and looking like you don't know what you’re talking about.

If anything changes I will let you know on here.

Thanks

Looking forward to another great season for the Korte Crew.

Go 00 !!!

00BusDriver
jrdauder@agtelco.com

i'm sorry for saying that.i just heard that and was wondering if there was any truth to it.Rand is a great driver and i'm glad nothing bad like this happened to him.looking forward to seeing him run again next year.thanks for the information.

Back