Korte updates?

DIRTCHAMP77

Anyone hear anything about Korte? I hope it is not as bad as his last back injury...Thanks

Last I heard is that he was seeing a doctor today. They thought it was not nearly as severe as last year's injury. Regardless, he's still banged up pretty good. Hopefully the doctor was able to give him a complete diagnosis today. Hopefully, we'll hear something from Camp Korte soon.

Randy is doing okay... He is very sore today which we expected. We did go and see a doctor this morning and he is hopeful that by the end of the week he will be feeling better; however, with all the inflammation yet it is to soon to tell. Randy and crew are already planning to be at Eldora this weekend for the Fall Nationals, pending that he is feeling alright. The injury sustained last night focused more on his nerves and muscles in his lower back as the 2008 back injury was a compressed fracture in the middle of his back. We are confident that with several therapy sessions Randy will be back to "normal"...

We want to personally Thank Scott Weber for being the first to attend to Randy last night after the incident. We appreciate you getting him out of car and being there with him until the medical staff arrived.

And thanks to all the fans for the concerns and well-wishes for Randy. I will do my best to keep you all updated!

Thanks again..
Teri, Randy, and the 00 crew!

glad to hear randyisdoing alright. hope u gt better quickly. i told my boy what happen and said he hopes u are alright, because u made is night saturday , when he got is panel. thank u randy and crew for doing that for my boy. ur one hell of a guy.

I just hope he doesn't try to get back out there too soon. Sometimes that can cause mild to moderate injuries turn into severe injuries. I guess he knows what he's doing though. Thank the good Lord fo a well built race car.

Teri have Randy ask his Dr. or Chiroprator about at tape called Kinesio Tape . They can tape his back where the inflamation and swelling is and this will reduce the above greatly. We find it to be the miracle tape in our household my daughter. Has to be applied by a Dr. though other wise you can really confuse the muscles! We SWEAR by this product !

get a back up driver

he needs to teach some guys his stuff and let them drive for him ,just untill hes better, hell theres a lot of drivers, out there, like tommy seets, or this landers kid from arkansa, or me

Back