Korte's at it again!!!

Eagle eye

Looks like you all have built the ultimate racing machine, Kicking Butt and taken names! I would guess you have also included the best damn rear view mirror you could find…so KING KONG Korte can mirror drive his A SS off to keep Shannon Babb from whipping his butt. Cutting off Shannon not once…not twice…but three times! That’s LOW RENT, maybe drivers will get tired of Korte’s crap…and stuff that mean machine into the wall. This way you will have job security trying to fix his pile of bent up junk. Going to be a long season…hope you still have cars to run, if he keeps this up.

That’s all folks!

randy is hot right now so your when your driver gets hot we should get on here and say some one should put him in the wall so his cars can be junck.i would not put my self in your class of looser.

Babb's nose never got past the driver on any of the occasions when Korte moved over. That is the standard for a clean move over. If you wanted dirty you should have remembered Babb's pass on O'neil at last year's Pevely Nationals. I'm no Korte fan and that may be because some large monkey threw barells at me as a child (Donkey Kong), but he did nothing wrong at Godfrey.

Eagle eye

Why don't you quit being a crybaby and just appreciate the RKR crew for the effort they give each week. I'm not what you would call Korte's #1 fan but I do appreciate these guys for the show they put on for the fans. You've got to hand it to them, they travel each week to the high dollar races and they have stiff competion at all these tracks each week, so why don't you let up some and give these guys some credit where credit is due! :mad:

I have to wonder how many of you say the same things you say here that you say while your sitting in the stands or working on your cars. Korte is no different than the rest of the drivers he drives to win any way he can. So when I'm sitting in the stands and hear how he's mirror driving and seeing for myself that he tries to push him into the wall on the front stretch. Then go into the pits and several other drivers and crew are saying the same thing. I have to believe that Eagle eye is only saying what others are saying about Korte, but won't admit to it here.

The whole section I was sitting with was saying exactly what Eagle eye said, maybe you had a different view then the people sitting just to the right of the flag stand had. There wasn't anyone sitting there that said Korte was racing clean and there was more than one comment about how he was mirror driving. Now I don't drive a race car, but I have been going to the races for 30 years. So I've seen clean and dirty racers...I've heard alot of guys called dirty drivers. Eagle eye was stating his opion just like the rest of you do on here all the time. Since when do you all get to be judge and jury on who's opion is right or wrong. If you don't agree with someone just don't post. read it and move on.

Well since you guys need someone to dog, let it be Korte. EVERYONE IS entitled to their own opinion, so here is mine. I have watched a whole lot of drivers race to win and Randy Korte has always put on a good show. He does not put anyone in the wall on purpose and usually races an exciting race. He has not been caught in anyone elses hauler and has not been in rehab. He is a family man and a great racer. Rubbing is racing. I really think that it is just because he is on a winning streak that you guys have to start crud about him. It has been done at all the area tracks with whoever wins the most. I want to congratulate Randy and crew on their BIG,UNCONTESTED win at Calvert City and at Godfrey. Oh yeah, also the sweep at Peevely and the wins at Godfrey and Mt. Vernon already this year. Wasn't Mt. Vernon a sweep too? Don't worry about the negativity from the few, you have a tremendous bunch of fans. GO KORTE!!!!!!!!!!!+

Thats how racing always is, the guy who's winning always gets dogged, its kinda like in nascar, the only reason people hate jeff gordon and call him gay is cause he used to whip everybody's A S S, week in and week out, korte is just flat out fast this year, people if you don't have anything good to say don't say it, theres no reason to dog drivers, whoopie do if he is blocking thats racing, theres no rule in the rule book that says blocking is not allowed, and don't get me wrong i don't like korte at all, but he's a good driver and he has by far proved it, just be happy you have some good racers to watch night in and night out.

Korte is the man at the tracks so far this year. We seen him beat the best in the area, just be happy we have some of the best racers in are area and he deserves respect. Try going to other states and see the racing, its not like here. Thank you randy for putting on a good show. Also when you have the lead, you do what ever it takes to keep in front,not by cheating but by taking there lines away and making them try to pass you a different way. Also I heard that Korte has teamed up with Billy Moyer and running some of his equipment at the tracks. Is this true or not, dont know just heard. Congats king kong and keep on winning..................

Guy in front gets to choose his line. Guy behind has to figure out how to get around without drilling the guy in front. Korte ran a very tactical and smart race up front, when by his own admission in the post race interview they werent the fastest car on the track.

Babb isnt complaining, he would have done the same thing if the situation was reversed. I thought it was a very entertaining feature to watch, especially Babb's run through the field. Since some of you obviously only watched Korte, you missed the other cars that Babb passed changing up their lines, moving high and low, while Babb was trying to get by. In the end, Babb got em all, but one.

I thought Korte ran a great defensive race up front, and managed to get the win, and Babb did a great job getting to him, and then put on a great show of good hard clean racing when he got there.

Hats off to both, we need more racing like that to keep folks coming back.

I never said, it wasn't a great race because it was..it was very exciting... it's just funny how if someone's opion doesn't match yours then he's obviously mistaken about how he seen the race.

I am NOT a Korte fan..but given his due so far he has had a great start of the season. I'm happy to see someone jumping on Korte for a change instead of Dixon! LOL of course when he gets his stuff together and starts winning this year there will be tons of posts about how he has no control or can't win if he isn't hitting the walls...believe me i've read them all on here and it angers me because I am a Dixon fan.. but those who bash him have their own opions too.

Everyone has their opions and we all know what that means.

LIKE MH2RACING SAID, THE GUYS ON TOP ALWAYS SEEM TO CATCH THE FLACK!

ITS ALWAYS EASIER TO TRY AND TEAR A GUY DOWN THAN IT IS TO STEP UP AND BEAT HIM!

I WASN'T THERE TO SEE THE RACE WITH BABB FRIDAY. BUT, I HAVE SEEN RANDY RACE A LOT, AND HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING OR ENOUGH THINGS TO CLASSIFY HIM AS DIRTY!

KORTE RACES WITH THE SAME GUYS ALL YEAR. IF HE DONE SOMEONE WRONG, ITS A LONG SEASON. WHAT GOES AROUND USUALLY COMES AROUND. LET THEM HANDLE IT!!!

yes melvin did win last nigh. It was a good race. Randy's tires were goin to crap and melvins stayed. when melvin came off the track Randy even congradulated him. As people were coming over to the trailer there was stuff about traction control but Randy simply stated he was beat fair and square. IT'S RACING! good job both of u guyz! both great drivers.

Back