Korte's Last 18 Starts

I have him at
14 - wins
4 - 2nds

Thats a 1.2 average finish in his last 18 starts!

Thats what I call gettin it done!!!

Go 00

DirtInMyBeer said:
I have him at
14 - wins
4 - 2nds

Thats a 1.2 average finish in his last 18 starts!

Thats what I call gettin it done!!!

Go 00

Well whats Randys problem? Why didn't he win the other four? LOL, just kidding. Randy is having an awesome year! It looks like he just might be the 2006 UMP Champ.

I haven't followed UMP Late Model points in the past, but has Korte ever won the UMP Natonal Points? With as good as he is it seems like he should have but i don't know. I am just curious and would like to know. Thanks in advance.

Tom

The year he won, he was battling Mark Gansmann for the championship. That was about the last time that Mark regularly. He now runs when he can, but not regularly.

On the other hand, Randy has been doing lots of other racing, but not a lot of local UMP racing until the last few years. The UMP/DIRT deal has also helped with the points deal as NALMS races are UMP point races.

Hey 00BusDriver...any idea where Randy will be May 19 and 20th? His schedule on the site has that weekend as TBA. Was wondering if he may stay local that weekend with the NALMS break...thanks in advance!

Ya Randys off to and awesome season. Im just hoping that he can keep it up all year good luck to randy and not to forget the CREW.

And lets not forget, a couple of them was in big shows...Congrats to Randy and crew for a ausome start of the season......I bet it has a hemi in it!!!:D :D

Amazed no one has yelled "CHERRY PICKING" in this post! Far from it. Randy's got it hooked up and pulling hard this year!

Tack 2 more wins on that running list...

Friday - 1st Godfrey Speedway
Saturday - 1st Highland

He is very very impressive this year.

Randy..

Congrats Korte and team what a impressive list of wins. Last night was very impressive from watching you hot lap and qualify to the heat and dash to finishing up by taking the feature at Highland I knew your car had to be hooked up and from last nights preview your car looks very smooth out there and looks like you are having fun doing it. Again congrats keep it up and you just might bring home the big title UMP CHAMP for 06.....:)

there aint no stoppin king kong this year, cant wait till the summer nats, itching to see him and the Babbinator battle it out. so how many is that now, with highland and Godfrey it should be 16 but just wanna make sure i didnt skip anywhere, thanx in advance:)

Not counting Florida.
We have 19 races under our belts. 13 wins, 5 seconds and 1 dnf.
Some of these were before UMP points started but we'll still take them. :D

Back