Lake Lots For Sale

SMURFBLUE3

FORD PARTS PUSHER
okay not really race related well maybe to finace new motor this year:D

2 lake lots at lake timberline connected at a dead end street walking distance of pimrose lake (2cnd largest lake at timberline)
these slope some but not no cayon's have large trees (about 48 was thinking of havig timber cut off them) need to get rid of them I have another lot that I camp on don't need these two won't find 2 lots connected in timberline for sale like these interested just pm or leave message here. may conceder trades also

I'm interested in hearing more about these. I'm not from Missouri so I don't know were these are located? Please Call.

Beau Davis 314-495-7994

BUE Lake Timberline is located of OLD hwy 67 close to Bonne terre just up the road from cb barbque and Barney's gas station....
these are double lots that are connected together asking price is $2500 for the set of lots the frist deal fell through... thanks for asking

still for sale first come first serve:D get you a summer place to stay and never have to worry about over crowding

hey mud I'll p.m you I also will take partial trades on these stock cars parts ect.ect let me know what you got to trade also

need to sale in janurary need $$$ for closing cost on my house:p
will take partial trades on cars trucks and of course racing stuff:D

look at above post they describe we descibed where they are located..this is a older lake devolment it has 2 big lake for skiing
and a few "no wakes" for fishing and a few trolling motors only lakes you can swim in any of the lake (some you wouldn't want to) there is a total 13 lakes you have use to all of them where these are located you have 3 house at the beging of the road these are at the end of a dead end road with NO traffic

A person named Don Sieber would like you to call him re: your property. He is very interested.

269-217-8538

Thanks,
Beau Davis

Originally posted by bdavis
I'm interested in hearing more about these. I'm not from Missouri so I don't know were these are located? Please Call.

Beau Davis 314-495-7994

I'll be giving you a buzz buea

Smurf

Would this be a good location to hold biker partys/photo shoots...I'm looking for a little privacy....:D :D

Back