Lane Ehlert's Crate for 2010!

fastlane #42

Ehlert Racing
Changing it up a bit from the past couple years.
I would like to thank our sponsors for this year;
FS Label
Charlies Farm and Home
Fred's Muffler
T And N Inc.
Jiffylube

I would also like to thank everybody that helped us get everything together this year:
A huge thanks to my Mom, Dad, and lil sis
Eric Sr. , Fletcher, and Marge Fletcher for their continued support
My girlfriend Tess for her understanding.
The whole Rayfield Motorsports gang; Calvin, Ryan, Leroy, and especially Shawn Rayfield
and anybody else I left out..

A special thanks to Eric Sr. for his relentless devotion to getting the car done and working right, we couldn't have done it without him.

Thanks! We are really looking forward to the 2010 race season and seeing everybody again!! Hope to see ya soon Trashdog!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Foristell-MO/Ehlert-Racing/149339205037

Lane Ehlert #42
a.k.a Juan Pablo to my crew and friends since the car is red this year...

ps. For the record, I am not exactly Juan's biggest fan....It just worked out that way...

Attachments

• race season 2010 008.jpg
    race season 2010 008.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 212
  • race season 2010 010.jpg
    race season 2010 010.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 181
  • race season 2010 024.jpg
    race season 2010 024.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 202
  • race season 2010 003.jpg
    race season 2010 003.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 175
car

looking forward to running at clarksville this weekend(weather permitting) and warrensburg this summer. also lake ozark, and maybe a time at lucas oil in wheatland. who knows where we may end up. enjoy going to different tracks and racing against other drivers.

Great looking ride Lane, I'm looking forward to seeing your race team and some others from your territory over our way this year!

Sam Stoecklin
Warrensburg Announcer

car

with lane going to school at rolla, tri city on fri is kind of tough to get to, maybe during summer, the roundup is possible because of off days at school, so we have a good chance at that

2010 season

Like dad said, we will probably be bouncing around again this year learning some new tracks and having fun! Hopefully we will get to race this weekend but its not looking to great.. so we will prob be at the roundup and then who knows..haha.

Lane

Back