Late model sell out

GremmingerRacing

Ok, I'm selling out. I'm in debt, and need to get out of debt. I'm selling everything off as a package.
2006 Rayburn combo car. Built to run as a super late model but we were running a steel block and running with the limited late-models last year. Currently set up as a swingarm. Frankland quick change rear end, around three or four sets of gears, good Falcon Transmission. New body put on it last year but is a little beat up from running a handful of races this year. Comes with a trailer (title in hand) with ramp overs, wheels, and about 20+ tires. Some miscellaneous extra parts and stuff here and there. 2 motors. First one is a 358, the block and Pistons are bad. Second one is a stock 400. I'm wanting to get out of it completely so anything and everything I have that goes with it, goes with it. I sold it about two months ago to a kid who had it for about a week and cut out one of the halo bars so his "bigger" friend could drive. Once they found out that he wouldn't fit in the car I bought it back. I have since fixed the halo bar, and there's nothing wrong with it. It's UMP, and ULMA legal, so you can pretty much race anywhere. Everything is good to go, all you need to do is drop your motor in, and you'll be good to go Racing! I really don't want to sell the car, I really would rather keep it so my wife can erase it next year. We're just too far behind on bills I have to sell it to pay some up before winter really sets in. I will not parted out and I will not go too much lower, if I don't get what I want for it it'll sit here until I can afford to put a motor in it and my wife can race it. $3500 OBO text me at 5738267339

Back