Late models at brownstown in 2015

Kermit the Frog

With it looking like belle vegas isn't going to open in 2015 how many of the Belleville regulars could or would support this class at brownstown on a regular basis not a we will come when we can but weekly support

Truthfully, it was probably the late models that put Belle-Clair out of business.. Hold on before you get all worked up and read on...

I know they always got 20 or so late models for a weekly show, but the purse for them is very steep. Lets says each car bought 4 pit passes. That is 80 pit passes x $30 which is only $2,400.. A 20 car field purse is probably around $5,000.. That is a lot of grandstand passes to sell each week just to make up the purse difference.

I have 2 so called HOME tracks--highland n Fayette co..@ Fayette co. I bet charley pays a lot of the purse out of his pocket--I really can not see the lates on a regular basis but have them more than just the summer nats---JMO

It would be nice to see them running weekly at Brownstown. I have to agree with Fireball and thefarmer don't get the head count in the stands to support the class. Plus Charlie is all ready running 5 classes.

Yea just hate see the class die around here with out two places to run Friday nights I don't see it making it much longer I like racing at tri city but its very expensive to run there maybe the big ten series could expand to the big 14 an hit b town once a month

70 miles from the river to the track---I can get to BT from highland quicker than Bellville-----track is uasually in good racing shape---best part is they gots good food in the pits---along with my fleet of a&b mods i have a fairly good low bux super that I would bring----JMO

We always enjoyed comming to B town with our crate! smaller tracks level the playing field too . we would consider running with opens there as well.

We always enjoyed comming to B town with our crate! smaller tracks level the playing field too . we would consider running with opens there as well.
I understand he has alot of different class of car's but crates once or twice a month and alternate with Tri-City might work. We would go to Brownstown........4uw

We would run there if they were to run late models. They would not even have to run them weekly. Running them once a month would be a great. If everything works out then run them more often.

I'd definitely support the track when I can. I like TCS but a smaller joint would be nice to not rag out the motor on.

Back