Late models at MCS

nosretsam

What's up with the LM car count at MCS??? I wasn't there last nite but I read where there was only 5 late models there. Was there something else going on last nite that I didn't hear about or are all the drivers just going somewhere else to race? I see where Hammerlee is running at Mt. Vernon. Anybody know what's happening? Man, I like MCS but I also like Late model racing so other tracks may start to look better.

i guess every1 was up in indiana cuz the late model count at highland ****ed... there was like maybe 15 lm's there. i dont think they had a consi.

where are the late models????

I was at MCS saturday. I waited three weeks through rain outs and when I finally got to go sat. there were only 5 late models. Frankel, Collins, Pratt, Woodworth, and Bennett. There was one heat, no dash and a feature that didn't last very long. On top of all that, The water truck had broken a driveshaft so they had to take water buckets out to wet down turn 2. took forever and if they don't get their latemodel count up they're gonna be in trouble. The only good thing was the a-mods which always put on a good show. Just my two cents. :mad:

I-55 had about 27 late models on hand. I was there a couple of weeks ago and the track was pretty rough out there, I guessing maybe drivers are waiting for the track to come together or you have to wait til all the St Louis tracks gets rained out to get the drivers back out there.

I may be wrong, but I think tracks that run Late Models under UMP sanction must run a dash for points.

Sure hope they get their Late model numbers up. I wouldn't think UMP would keep sanctioning them if they don't start increasing car counts.

Does Anybody Know About Show Me Speedway In Steemanmo It's Only Aabout A Half Hour Away Just Wondering

Back