Late Models at SFCR

crash9

A while back there was a post saying that there was gonna be a special show for UMP late models on July 13. I looked on SFCR website and it doesn't show this race. Is there still gonna be a race on July 13??

Alright .........

I am looking forward to going to a Late Model race. I really do miss watching them since they stopped racing them at Fredericktown Raceway. They always put on an awsome show !!!!!!!!! LeaDonna :)

Anybody know the payout for the Late Models for that night? If its not $1000 or so, dont expect to see very many!! And plus, if there is a UMP Summernational show somewhere, that will also take away car count! Are they running anything else?

I believe the final night of the UMP SummerNationals schedule is Sunday, July 11th. Don't write that in stone, but I'm pretty sure it is, so that shouldn't affect the car count any. They will be also be racing modifieds that night (I believe UMP modifieds).
Again, I don't know this to be FACT, but I'm pretty sure this is correct info.

Correct Faithfulfan

I am here with Millsey right now and he said your information is correct. not sure on the Late Model pay but the Modified pay is $600.00 to win. LeaDonna

zacrates39, i mean coem on ken schrader is gonna be at farmington in a late model, not to mention prolly drivers such as dixon, korte, umm...gundaker. i can't wait! be nice to see don o'neal or shannon babb!!! that'd be awesome!

im excited...just dont want people to get the wrong idea on the payout...it hasnt been decided...my guess is it will be either $600 or more. either way it will def be a great show...

July 13 the Summernationals are in Farley, IA. You won't see Babb or Oneil at Farmington that night. I would expect a decent field of late models though. Anywhere from 20 to 35 cars.

crash9 said:
July 13 the Summernationals are in Farley, IA. You won't see Babb or Oneil at Farmington that night. I would expect a decent field of late models though. Anywhere from 20 to 35 cars.
Crash9 is right, don't look for O'neil or Babb, but there should be a decent turnout with the local guys.

gee looks like we got another sh!t disturber doesnt it j.j.?? no one makes comments about you liking sprintcars....

Back