Laura (Jones) Jumper

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
It is with a heavy heart that I make this post informing everyone that Laura's fight with cancer came to an end this morning as she passed away after a tough battle with the disease.

Condolences to her son Shane and husband Donnie along with her sister Lisa and the rest of her family and friends.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Jumper/ Jones family's. I'm so sorry Donnie and Shane . Love the McGraw family

Very sad day for all that know Laura. The one thing that makes it easier... Laura is in a better place now and she wont have suffer any longer. She will not have to fight with that wicked disease that took her way too early from her family and friends. I pray that God will place his loving arms around Donnie and Shane as well as the entire family and friends that know Laura. I am sure that all feel a empty spot today. The Lord has welcomed a great person to be seated with him today, may we all someday get to see Laura once again in all her perfection.

There must have been a nickel race in HEAVEN tonight and GOD needs THIS ANGEL Mrs. Laura (Jones) Jumper to be there. She was a true friend, like no other! I and my family will forever miss her. Donnie and Shan-man, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
We love you LALA!

Tonja Bennett
Brett Bennett
Kyle Bennett
Cole Bennett
Marissa Bennett

You hate to lose a friend or family member to this disease but you also hate to see them struggle with the mental and physical pain they experience from it. Tina lost both of her parents to cancer and it was very hard on each of them as was it hard on us.

We pray for comfort for Donnie, Shane, Lisa, and the family.

Peace to all of the friends who knew and loved Laura. A great wife, mother, co-worker, and friend has left us for a better place.

TTG & Tina

This is very sad news. Thoughts and prayers to Donnie and the rest of the family and friends.

Dave Armstrong

To the Jumper and Jones families,
We are deeply sorry to hear of your loss. Our hearts and prayer go out to you all, in your time of sorrow.

The Drew Family

Thoughts and prayers from me and my family to the Jumper's and Jonses. Good people...sorry to hear this news

Very sad day for all that know Laura. The one thing that makes it easier... Laura is in a better place now and she wont have suffer any longer. She will not have to fight with that wicked disease that took her way too early from her family and friends. I pray that God will place his loving arms around Donnie and Shane as well as the entire family and friends that know Laura. I am sure that all feel a empty spot today. The Lord has welcomed a great person to be seated with him today, may we all someday get to see Laura once again in all her perfection.

couldnt have said it any better myself. for whatever unexplainable reason, unpleasant things happen to good folks. we can only show the many friends and family the support and compassion they so much need right now. may she rest peacefully in God's hands.

Our deepest sympathies go out to the Jumper & Jones' families. Laura was a wonderful person and will be greatly missed by many.

Paul, Mandy, Owen & Nolan Bauman

Our deepest sympathy to the family of Laura Jones Jumper. The world has lost someone very special. May the love of family and friends comfort and sustain you at this difficult time. Your grief is shared by many.

Bruce, Debbie, and Jimmy Cummins, Cathy & Michael Bess
Cummins Racing

Back