Lebanon I-44 Ready For Action

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
By Ronnie Williams
Lebanon,Mo.-The high-banks of the Lebanon I-44 Speedway will swing into action again this Sat.night as 1988 champion Darrell Mooneyham will sign-in as the newest point leader.Darrell and his Moon Bros. Racer heads Rookie LateModel shoe Brandon Maggard by a very slim margin as Dave Ware has a fast moving Northern invader Steve Oerly coming up quickly in the standings.

Last weekend,Iowa's Gary Webb became the first 2-time winner of the 1,000 to win LateModel first place prize.

Erik Maggard also became the first 2-time Modified Feature winner as he claimed a hard-earned victory last weekend as several drivers are gearing up for the USMTS feature event in 2 weeks.

The FactoryStock Class is looking for it's first 2 timer as last weekend 14 year old Rookie point leader Micheal Maggard claimed his first ever FactroyStock win.

Point leader Larry Prewitt has been rubbing his lucky rabbitt's foot as he took advantage of Rick Brown's problems to grab another win.

The Speedway Rumor mills has sayings of extra money in next Weekends LateModel feature and the possibility of a lucky fan to maybe take home some hard earned cash. Last weekend the Speedway and the American Cancer Society teamed-up to start a 50/50 drawing as Micheal Ware claimed 160 cash for his winning ticket.more details to come on the extra bonus bucks!!!!!!

Gates open at 5 with hotlaps at 7 and racing at 7:30 sharp,located off I-44 on exit 135

Back