LebanonMidway To Offer Sat October 8th Battle With Fastrak and Show-Me Series

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lebanon,Mo.-Officials at the LebanonMidwaySpeedway have announced a special Sat Night October 8th show feature a 25 lap feature event with the MidWest Fastrak LateModels and the Show-Me Racin Series Drivers.
"This event was added to our schedule after the rainout from Sept 24th."quoted owner Harold Armstrong.
"The Fastrak drivers couldn't make it back to the Midway this coming weekend due to a previous scheduled event,so on October 8th,Midway will be opening with the 25 lap Fastrak Main event,and also that evening a special 25 lapper between the Fastrak Series and the Show-Me drivers will take place with the winner recieving 600 to win and 100 to start.Each car must comply to there rules.The Show-Me Series features a 360 max C.I.Motor rule and must run a 390 carb on racing fuel along with the Hoosier D55 Tires.No open motors will be allowed.The Fastrak Series features Crate Motors(602 and 604) and run on Goodyears.
Also racing that evening will be Winged Sprints for 500 to win and 100 to start,FactoryStocks paying 400 to win and 50 to start and Bombers 200 to win and 35 to start.Pit Passes will be 25 and Admission in the Grandstand currently looks to be $10 for adults kids 11-15 $5 and 10 and under Free.Racing will begin at 7:30 that evening.
"We already had Fastrak coming in to run for the MidWest Regional points and talked about this with several drivers."quoted owner Armstrong."So we wanted to add a little variety up and some of the Show-Me drivers thought it would be fun since nothing was scheduled for there series.
This special 25 lap eventbetween the 2 sanctions will Not be for points among the 2 series(Fastrak Crate LateModels will run a 25 lapper earlier in the evening for MidWest points).
For more information contact Harold Armstrong in the evenings at 417-532-6254 or visit the website at www.lebanonmidwayspeedway.com

Back