LebanonMidway To Run Fastrak LateModels In 2006

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Lebanon,Mo.-Officials at the LebanonMidwaySpeedway have already announced that the track will be running under the Fastrak Banner with LateModels on the weekly show in 2006.
"We have looked at this long and hard,and for a track to survive and run a weekly LateModel Program,the Fastrak Series is probably the best way to go."Said owner Harold Armstrong."After watching them,checking out the cost of the cratemotors and everything involved,this is the way Midway wants to go on our program,heck most of our Superstocks and FactoryStocks have alot more money in there motor than it cost for one of these."
SeriesOwner and Southern Regional Director Stan Lester was at the Midway this weekend to look things over and watch some racing."After what my Mid-West Regional drivers were telling me about this place, had to come and see it.This track is in its first full season and have a great program here.In my visit to Lebanon,many of the drivers in other classes expressed a great interest in this class.The Southern Region has grown and we at Fastrak are working on some new deals this winter.In Lester's own words,my drivers come first,then the tracks and the series.We have to do something to keep LateModel Dirt Racing alive and the cost down.This will be great for Fastrak and the drivers in this area,especially the drivers who get on board early.
There will be a meeting in drivers interested in running this LateModel Series weekly at the LebanonMidwaySpeedway with Fastrak Series officials and drivers present to answer questions at a date to be soon announced.
The Fastrak Series has been published in DirtLateModel Magazine and has created a great deal of published articles along with a growing list of drivers and members with the Series as Car counts have grown in leeps and bounds.
For more local information you can contact Harold Armstrong about questions or when the meeting will be set-up or more more on the Fastrak Rules visit the website at www.fastrakracing.com

Back