Lee Harvey Oswald gets funky

Doug

Announcer
What really happened that day so many years ago... (courtesy rotten.com)

Jimmy Dearing

Please remove this it is totally disrespectful to a Great President and
a Great Man and this shouldn't be here.

IT also has nothing to do with racing.

Next time Doug show some respect for
a Past President that gave his life for this country.

Actually I think that is a record cover off one of the old Dead Kennedy's albums. Not sure though....Guy with the fender looks lethal though....lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

Cant post pictures at DirtTrackInsider dot com, you can only link to sites already hosting them.

i was sitting at home watching this whole deal on my black and white Zeineth,,first time i ever saw a person killed live on tv,,but then now-a-days we are used to that every day

Oh fer cryin' out loud, Racersedge, it's a joke- plain and simple. By wishing to censor this, you are subscribing to the same philosophy as the CIA, who censored JFK with a well-planned hit. Besides, we all know Oswald wasn't the lone musician.. er... gunman.

Hey Trashdog- props to you on the DK reference!
banner01_r3_c2.gif

You sick O

The death of a president is nothing to make fun of that is the problem with this world people like you that have no respect for the dead or the death of a president. You more than likely weren't around when Kennedy was killed or you wouldn't make such lite of it. You need to learn respect for others and there lives.
As far your cia crap prove it and I'll believe
it. IT hasn't been proved for 40 years so now that you are the expert prove it.
But firsr learn to respect your country your
fellow man and a Great President .

Respect for others is what many in this world need.

Lighten up or take your happy pills . This shows no disrespect for the president. If anything it is disrespectful to the Oswald family but who cares. Last time I checked you could still express your opinion.

Thank you xrcr. It's nothing more than a silly photoshop creation inspired by Oswald's goofy face! If you don't like it, don't keep coming back to this post- problem solved.

Re: You sick O

Originally posted by Racersedge
The death of a president is nothing to make fun of that is the problem with this world people like you that have no respect for the dead or the death of a president.

Naw, the bigger problem is people like you who make an issue out of anything and everything. Go join the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton brigade, they are always needing new ideas on how to be offended.

You more than likely weren't around when Kennedy was killed or you wouldn't make such lite of it.
No, we were really just tiny tots when the American Royal Family suffered its worst loss, but we were lucky enough to see the Trade Towers go down, see Reagan get shot, recieve the news that John Lennon was assasinated, watch OJ get off, you know? So dont sit there all holier than thou "You younguns dont understand or respect the public loss of life" garbage, because we have seen more than your old fart butt did at our age, and we still find a way to value and enjoy our lives, instead of turning into a bitter and twisted recluse with and attitude. I said World Trade Center, didnt I? 3000 lives lost on national TV. Kind of pisses all over your poor dead president, doesnt it?

You need to learn respect for others and there lives.
No. You need to GET A LIFE, something that we can respect.

As far your cia crap prove it and I'll believe
it. IT hasn't been proved for 40 years so now that you are the expert prove it.
That was a joke, actually. He was being sarcastic, but your so busy giving us the benefit of your *wisdom* that you dont get jokes.

But firsr learn to respect your country your
fellow man and a Great President .
Gee, pal. I am a Vet, I served in the military to protect your freedom of speech. You should just take your own advice, and respect his right to post a silly picture on the net. (Oh, and I really dont buy the whole "great President" idea anyway. What was he great at? Great in bed, maybe, to the ladies, but Great president? Greatly overrated, much of which can be attributed to his untimely death, really. Just what did Kennedy do, besides nearly getting us all killed before we had a chance to live with the Bay of Pigs fiasco? Oh yes, and wasnt he the dude who supported Castro. Yeah. Great.)

Respect for others is what many in this world need.
Respect for others is what you need.

Thanks for the sermon Reverend. You can go now.

Maybe if we dont make fun of it, we can pretend it never happened...

That was indeed a DK album cover, if you look at the wall closely, you will see a shadow of the DK logo. Kids this was done more than 10 years ago BEFORE photoshop or any other image software

Quite impressive, even considering the subject matter

For fans of useless information:

The name of the dude in the cowboy hat with the I smell $hit expression is Jim Garrison. I believe that the guy with the strat is Jack Ruby himself.

Tim

Cowracer, I am pretty sure the guy in the hat was a Dallas detective by the name of Jim Leavelle on the keyboards with the I smell $hit expression on his face. Rumor has it he left the "Lee Harvey Oswald Experience" band and played keys for the Electric Light Orchestra for a short stint. during the 70's

How do you spell potato...

osquail.gif

In this rarely seen photo, Bert is seen standing along the parade route just minutes before the assasination occurs. Through his incredible Muppet powers, it is possible he was able to transport himself to the grassy noll just moments later.
bert1.gif

What really happened that day:

Distracted by a pretty face and some nice legs, our hero fails to maintain his position guarding the line of fire to the back of the presidents limo, and alas, the rest is history. I hear he cant sleep to this day.

Back