Legal action started against non-paying sponsor

Millsey

Well, I told you we were trying to be very accomodating and work out whatever we could for the one non-paying sponsor we have, but he continues to not return phone calls and totally disregards messages just asking him to contact us. This local photographer will soon be contacted by our attorney. I sure didn't want it to come down to this, but it's not fair for all of our other sponsors to live up to their end of the deal and this person not to, especially after all the advertising we promised was delivered on all our vehicles and other related items.

boycot

would be nice to know who i possible....
this would allow your minyons to either:

A) boycot the use of this particualar business

or

B) perhaps we could flood this company with business which they would love
till they find out that we aint gonna pay their bills....which seems to be
common practice to understanding
;)

I'm trying to be nice....

By the way Loudmouth, thank you so very, very much for all your help Saturday night at the track.. Everyone appreciated your help!!

oh no my friend

im hving trouble accepting your thanks
due to the fact that it is i who should be thanking you
with out you and your friends
none of it is possible
not even this site would be possible
not to mention all the different facets of the racing world your involved with...

but i bow graciously to the recognition
much appreciated ;)

EVERYONE KNOWS that i'd be the last one to stir up
the $hit so I WON'T give out any names, but his initials
are "LEMON'S PHOTOGRAPHY"...

oops, did I say that outloud?

Bob

Maybe you could get the money that the sponser didnt pay last year Bob. Since you are " getting " a lawyer................................. LeaDonna

We had a similar ocasion a couple years ago on this board - a owner/driver was having trouble getting his sponsership money / after weeks of whining the owner of the business heard about the sponsership which he had never agreed too but a person no longer associated with his business had made the agreement, needless to say he did anti up the said sponsership cash and continued to anti up for the rest of the year ,

loud mouth,,i like option B,to bad the guy aint a parts supplier,,i can take a picture of my junk any time

If people knew that he didn't hold to his word in business ventures, I'm sure he would regret ever doing this. A boycott of this company would be well deserved.

the funny thing is, he gets on here and boo- hoo's about how badly he gets treated at a local track, and that he does this and that out of the goodness of his heart,all at his own expense.and alot of people got on here and backed him. hmmmm.... guess he had some people fooled.

Back