Lets go Blues!!!!!!!

dirtgoon

'89 S-10, 350 Smallblock
Aside from looking forward to the 500 and the new cars, I'm really pumped about the Blues this year. We get the scoring with the goaltending we got, I think this is our year. Saturday is punch a Redwings fan in the face day, so be sure to celebrate.;)

Another strike/lockout will put the final nail in the NHL's coffin...JMO!

I don't really think so. Maybe true for certain smaller market teams who are struggling already, but not the entire NHL. There are not nearly as many "soured" fans as I assumed there would be. Nearly 11,000 fans at a 2 hour scrimmage yesterday is pretty impressive for a mid-market team on the heals of a 1/2 season lockout. Plus there is 10 years for those fair weather fans to forget their anger before this contract expires.

Saturday night was unlike anything I've ever experienced at Scott Trade. I hope it's an inkling of what's to come...just trying not to get too excited too early!

I think we saw a tired team play a rested team in Chicago. They still managed to put up a good effort in the third period and dang near tied it. I think we will see BIG ENERGY tonight, they will be flyin'.

I think we saw a tired team play a rested team in Chicago. They still managed to put up a good effort in the third period and dang near tied it. I think we will see BIG ENERGY tonight, they will be flyin'.

You're exactly right. 3 games in 4 days, the last two being back to back is certain to wear a team out, especially after a 9 month break. Haha. Let's go Blues!

Halakdown! Another good showing. Was hoping the Hawks would lose. That Tarasenko kid is something else. That whole line is really.

Back