Lisa...

kRaZiE

K.D.C.S.
Thank you for finding another one of my weaknesses. You have made me realize that I am a TOTAL WUSS, and that there ARE other things out there that ARE just as bad as going to the dentist.:eek: LOL Next time, I'll call you and make my own haircut appointment.:D Stacy is no longer my secretary.:)

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlll

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... But I cant stop laughinggggggggggggggg.....LOL Now you know what your wife went through we she gave birth...........LOL:D:D:eek::D:D

Wait A Minute!!!

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..... But I cant stop laughinggggggggggggggg.....LOL Now you know what your wife went through we she gave birth...........LOL:D:D:eek::D:D

I didn't pass a large object out of my rear!!!!! You just ripped my eyeballs out of my head!! Is that what childbirth is like??:eek: LOL

Lol

Your pain should go away soon. But I have sympathy for Stacy, cause here pain seems to never go away.........LOL LOL LOL :D:eek::D

Never

If you are talking about what i think you are, she did the same thing to me ! The pain NEVER goes away and i STILL have nightmares :eek: LD

No Way

I would rather have another C - section than that again... :eek: Anything that hurts that bad i aint doin again. I had to hold onto Lisa while she was doing it. :rolleyes: And the whole time she was hollaring " SIT STILL " ( im sure ) :confused: LD

Hey Mike.....

:D I forgot to tell ya Stacy Paid for a life time membership for you to have that done... Sorry... I have to do what I'm paid to do........LOL :D:D:D

he's gonna get mad but I had too.....

Attachments

• 101_1225.jpg
    101_1225.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 101_1226.jpg
    101_1226.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 151
Free to good home....

Free to good home: (the one on the left)
24 year old female, great with kids.....
She does have mean spells every once in awhile, but just smack her rear and she usually straightens up. LOL :D

(i got a feeling i'm gonna be in trouble now):eek:

Attachments

• me & stac.jpg
    me & stac.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 157
Alright...

I guess Stacy thought it would be funny to post some "IN ACTION" photos, but the truth lies in the "RECOVERY" photo. :eek:

Attachments

• 101_1227.jpg
    101_1227.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 165

Back