List Of Derby Car Cadidates

FIREBALL

Here Is A Partial List Of Potential Derby Car Cadidates...most Cars Are Located In The St.louis Area;;82 Lincoln Town Car,solid Car,runs,title,$395.00;;;96 Ford Crown Vic,x-cop Car,very Solid Body,runs With Engine Noise,title,$550;;;84 Mercury Grand Marquise 4 Door,,solid Car,not Running,title,$295;;;78 Pontiac Catalina 4 Door,solid ,not Running,title,$295.00;;;80 Plymoth Fury 4 Door (mid Size)not Running ,title $295.00;;88 Ford Country Squier Wagon,not Running,title,$350;;;compact Cars;;;90 Mazda 626 Automatic,not Running (no Fire)title $225;;;92 Mazda 323,runs Good,title $225;;;82 Buick Skylark,solid Car,runs,title,$225;;if You Can Run Volvo's I Have Several In Stock That Would Make Fine Compact Derby Cars.....please Call Me At 618 654 5122,,,thank You,,lenny G.

ref ford probes

Could you give me a call back and let me know if your goind to sell me the probes. I'm still interested in them. I'll take all three of them if you can get the two at the house, I have a buddy that owes me a favor and would be willing to pick them up. If anything just let me know if your still going to sell them.

whats the deal

with the probes i mite be of some interest. we would like three to five compact cars to demo next yr

Back