List of derby cars-big cars and compacts

FIREBALL

HERE IS A BRIEF LIST OF WHAT I HAVE AVAILABLE...COMPACTS..93 SUNBIRD runs super $325..93 grand am.runs fine for a derby car.$325...92 acura.fine parts or derby car $325..96 nisson sentra..dinged up a bit but still a good derby car $325..93 satrun sl1 ,,5 speed $325..NOTE:THE BATTERIES AND CATS WILL BE REMOVED FROM ALL CARS..scrap prices are up so it costs me more to buy these cars...77 buick full size,runs..selling complete $550...76 BIG olds 88,,runs and drives super,way to nice a car to smash $950...314 920 3725

ok but i want the battery out of it,its a scott kuhens dads yard in pokey,really cant get it till next week unless butch will let you in to get it,call me at 618 654 5122

Hey ya still got the 93 grand am? I have one made into a hornet and need parts. I am looking for a 93 Grand am or Sunfire for replacement body. Let me know. I am also looking for a car trailer if you know of one.

i have a 96 sunfire at bronco billys in highland that has a 2.2 that runs real good,,no title ,,i will take $375 and @ $265 a ton for scrap that is under junk price,,call me 618 654 5122

here is what i have as of today,,2/23/11--78 lincoln town car ,no rust,,$500 LESS wheels/tires/motor/trans and cats...91 town car,great running 5.0,bad trans,$550 less wheels/tires and cats....85 mercury gran marquis,runs but dies,$575 less cats...90 crown vic,,runs real good,rust on the rf frame rail $575..less cats...i have a second 96 sunfire coup that has a twin cam quad 4 motor $450,,82 lincoln mk 4 .$600...AND HERE IS THE BEST 77 olds cutlass wagon...body rust but the frame looks good $750 very firm---

Hey fireball, there is an older latemodel out my way for sale......2,ooo cash.it is at m&m enterprises in ruma illinois. Has older body on it,and some kind of plexiglass side panels on the spoiler,might of been run by danny moser back in the day.......but guy said it can be updated...... Just thought id pass this along to ya............are you running your sportsman or latemodel this year? Looking forward to seeing ya run at belleclair.ive always been a big fan of the #25

Back