Littel E Is The Man!!!!!!!

ALL RIGHT

What an extremely exciting race today ! Little E is a force to be recken with as Tony Stewart and the rest of them found out today. Now, put that helmet back on and win the Busch race tomorrow.... GO E Go !!!!! LD

Congrats to Jr.. But I would have to say that the last 100 laps were kind of slow or I hate to say "boring". It was a good race don't get me wrong and I am so glad Tony(who has nothing positive to say)didn't win. But the last few years I have been up on my feet yelling at the TV with excitment towards the end. Why was it so different this year? Was it the spoiler, the green flag pit stops, or can Nascar not keep anything the same. Anyway Congratulations to the #8 Team, they have got the power.

Jr. definetly was one step, and sometimes two or three steps ahead of everyone else today. Just when it looked like he was sliding back he would come again. He had the car to beat today. CONGRADULATIONS JR.!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

My thoughts:

1.) Too much spoiler
2.) Mikey Waltrip is too tall to drive
3.) Lil' Jr. "E" has traction control
4.) Kurt Busch is batting for the wrong team!
5.) Great run for Scott Wimmer

Awesome race!!!!! Great to see Jr. take the checkered! Now lets get him back to Pevely in a late model!!!

I hope this puts all the rumors to rest. Junior is the superspeedway master! He's up there with his dad at Daytona. Dirthound, hope to see you at MCS.

Re: E

Originally posted by drb28
I'll get it started. How come he doesn't need help, but everyone else does?

RESEARCH AND DEVELOPEMENT!!!!!

MARK MARTIN SAID SOMETHING ONE TIME AND I QUOTE "WE USED TO LAUGH AT TEAMS THAT HAD ENGINEERS HANGING AROUND, BECAUSE WE WERE WINNING. BUT, NOW WE WISH WE WOULD'VE HAD THEM".

EACH TEAM TESTS AND DEVELOPES THEIR OWN PROGRAMS. OBVIOUSLY, DEI HAS HIT ON SOMETHING THE OTHERS HAVE YET TOO!

I DEFINITELY DON'T THINK THERE IS ANY RIGGING GOING ON. THERE WOULD BE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN ON A SCAM LIKE THAT. IT WOULD BE TOLD BY SOMEONE EVENTUALLY IF THERE WAS. IT IS ONLY HIS FIRST DAYTONA 500 VICTORY. SO, I GUESS THIS MEANS MICHAEL WALTRIP HAS A BIGGER PLATE ALSO? MAYBE THEY MIXED UP WALTRIP'S AND JR'S THOSE 2 YEARS MICHAEL WON?:rolleyes:

DEI has just found the edge right now and the other teams are slowly catching back up. Great teams find ways to win other teams don't think of. Congrats to Dale Jr. now the season starts.

why

type like youre saying to to lil e isn't like he's going to read these posts but anyways, CONGRATS LIL E on your victory although i'm dissapointed that TONY didn't win but that's ok. LIL E deserved that victory!

Back