Little Filkins

mustang

topdog123
Staff member
Little filkins, if you continue to bash the Mt. Vernon Raceway on this message board,I will bar you from it. Second If you continue to cuss and scream in the stands, and disrespect lall of the little lkids that attend, I will also bar you for life from the racetrack. if you want respect, give respect. Rick

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

NOW ACCEPTING RESUMES: wrecker service that can tow a racecar in less than 30 minutes.Please report to Mt Vernon Speedway ASAP we are in dire need.

littleFILK said:
I WILL GLADLY BUY A STOP WATCH FOR YOU SO YOU CAN ENFORCE "YOUR RULE" OF 20 MINUTE TIME LIMITS.

And to think, everyone--perhaps myself included--thought that I was the only one that kept that close an eye on intermission times. :eek: :D

Look out folks, STLracing has another unofficial time keeper, LOL.

little Filk, Just in case you didn't notice I was not at MVN last week,I was at HaubstatI could not see nor make a call from there.I can not give you an answer on that call,you never have nothing to say abot MVN Raceway,why do you even come? Yes I have had several complaints on you,and I will not tolerate them anylonger, you have been given notice. Thank you Rick Heck

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccry baby

Better feel again Rick I am no BABY.I am a MAN.USE BOTH HANDS

Maybe I can help....

After Brian was spun out by #43 last weekend, tempers went flarin' by alot of people including myself and Brian. Someday I'll apologize..Tim and Brian had a chat after the races and what it came down to was Brian apologizing for his actions, Tim understanding that it does **** to get blatenly spun out twice in three weeks by the same person but he does appreciate us coming to the track every week, and they had a different flag man there that night who might not have seen things the way we did. This I can live with. I apprecaited him coming down to chat with Brian like two civil people. Rick shouldn't have to answer one single thing because 1st, he wasn't there, and second Tim and Brian had settled everything before we even loaded the car. Mt. Vernon is our home track also and we have supported that track for many years and will continue to do so regardless of how the features are lined up. LilFilk , you say they line the feature up for Rodney, I say they line them up so you, the fan, will see a better LM feature. Hope everyone's has a safe Holiday weekend..See ya at the track tonight!

Best regards,

Cindy Leggans
co-owner 14c Modified

Back