LM's for NARA at Tri-City

just thought i'd give the websites a check this week and these are the drivers with it listed on their schedules.

Don O'Neal
Earl Pearson Jr
Matt Miller
Donnie Moran
Scott James
Brian Birkhofer
Jimmy Mars
Jeep Van Wormer
Brady Smith
Freddy Smith
Rodney Melvin
Kevin Weaver
Darren Miller
Ken Schrader
Brian Shirley

Cool! Hope to be there. Been about two months since I've had a chance to get to the track. If not Sunday I'll be at I-55 on Wednesday.

In the teleconference yesterday, Mike Wallace said he was driving one of Earl Pearson's cars this Sunday too..

IMO, this late model show on the 1/2 mile may be one of, if not the best of the year. Hope the Wallaces make the feature, Schrader should...
I'm looking forward to this one

I'm torn between Sunday at TCS and Wednesday at I-55! Can't really afford both and I need to make a decision. Anyone have any suggestions? I know that I-55 is for a good cause but man this TCS race sounds great!

My take is that I get to see a bunch of good late model shows at Pevely...
there are only a few good late model shows ON THE HALF throughout the year

Q,
I say if you can't make both take in TCS. There's very few races left on the 1/2 mile, there will be more big names at TCS then at I55, and you won't have to deal with nearly as big of a crowd.

just found out Whitney McQuery is also going to be at TCS this weekend. This might be a first time for Whitrock being in the St. Louis area.

Ok, TCS it is!!! I'll see you guys there. Anyone going to be sitting in the stands? If so I'd like to join someone. Gets boring sitting alone with no one to talk to.

I'm sure I'll be in the AA section also. If that's on the left when you walk through the main gate. That's where I usually sit. I'll have a hoosier hat on no idea what shirt, narrows it down alot doesn't it??!!

Back