Local 410s

racefan1577

Anybody know of any local sprint drivers that are gonna try and run at I-55 this weekend?????

Besides Steve, I'm pretty sure Jimmy Hurley will be there as well as Joey Moughan. I hope a few more can make it and I really hope some of them make the A main!

locals

Thats good to hear.... Hopefully Hull, Montgomery, and a few others go up... anybody out of camp Worley know if he's going up???

I was also told that Mark Sherisken (spelling I know) will be there as well with a 410 under the hood. This will be his first 410 race. This is only a guess, but hopefully Tom Dickerman will be there too. My guess is 36 cars.

I was also told that Mark Sherisken (spelling I know) will be there as well with a 410 under the hood. This will be his first 410 race. This is only a guess, but hopefully Tom Dickerman will be there too. My guess is 36 cars.

I talked to Mark Saturday night at LOS, he wasn't 100% sure, but he was leaning towards racing at i55. This won't be Mark's first 410 race. He has ran several 410 races. But I believe this will be his first time running the WOO series.

Jarrod Hull should be there since it's a point race for the MESS serious.

Steveshortfan

You're guessing there's only going to be 36 cars? I hope there's more than that!! I'm gonna guess about 50. I read a few guys schedules and I seen where lance dewease and Stevie smith in the zemco sprinter will be there. I think that's pretty cool. It'd be pretty cool if some of the Pennsylvania posse came to Pevely to battle the outlaws.

I also bet worley races with the outlaws this weekend. He's ran with them before this season and made the show so who knows.. It'd be nice to see a local guy make the big show!

You're guessing there's only going to be 36 cars? I hope there's more than that!! I'm gonna guess about 50. I read a few guys schedules and I seen where lance dewease and Stevie smith in the zemco sprinter will be there. I think that's pretty cool. It'd be pretty cool if some of the Pennsylvania posse came to Pevely to battle the outlaws.

Daryn Pittman in the #17 Keen MotorSports sprinter will be there too. :D The 2 you said and Daryn are the only PA Posse members that I know of that will be there. Most are staying home running the local shows until the Nationals.

I would love to see 50 cars, but some of the guys are running the 360 Nationals and some will be running their 410s at Knoxville for a "test" weekend. TMac is running the 360 Nationals, let me do a list of who I think will be there. I hope I'm wrong and 50 show up!

1) Donny Schatz
2) Jason Myers
3) Joey Saldana
4) Steve Kinser
5) Jason Sides
6) Danny Lasoski
7) Craig Dollansky
8) Jac Haudenschild
9) Kraig Kinser
10) Brian Ellenburgher
11) Tim Kaeding
12) Tim Shaffer
13) Greg Wilson
14) Ryan Bunton
15) Daren Clayton
16) Ryan Myers
17) Brandon Wimmer
18) Steve Short
19) Jimmy Hurley
20) Joey Moughan
21) Mark Sherskin
22) Lucas Wolfe
23) David Gravel
24) Lance DeWease
25) Daryn Pittman
26) Stevie Smith
27) AJ Bruns
28) Alex Shanks
29) Miranda Thockmorton
30) Jerrod Hull
31) Bill Rose
32) Chad Kemenah
33) Gary Brazier
34) Kerry Madsen
35) Jordan Goldsberry
36) Sammy Swindell

Now if we can get some more of the locals to show up that would be sweet! Worley, Montgomery's, Dickerman. Feel free to agree, disagree or even add more names. I'm really looking forward to this weekend!

Guys like Hannagan, Shane Stewart I think will be at Knoxville. Dale Blaney from what I have heard was down motors and that's why he has missed a few All Star shows. I'm thinking he will save that 410 for the Nationals.

Good call on Kody Kinser. Hafertepe could be there, I for some reason think Knoxville for him. We could have 40 cars there come Saturday. That would be great!

Randy Hannagan has Pevely on his schedule. I would expect that Erin Crocker (59 car with Woodring) might be there. Most of the All-Star and MESS people in the points races should be there except Blaney and Wilson who are entered in the 360 Nationals. Madsen's car is historically a Knoxville car so he may run there. Cannot find anything on Brazier and a few others.

Oh I didn't know Greg Wilson was in the 360 Nationals this year. JJ I'm hoping you're right with 50! Either way it will be a great car count and a good race I'm hoping. Look for a long night though. Doesn't bother me one bit, but I think they will rework the track twice Saturday night. Once after hot laps and time trials and then before the feature. This is one of the fun things to do before a big sprint car race, guessing who will be there! :D

Heck yeah!! It's hard telling who will show up. Yeah I hope they rework the track cause I have a feeling it's not gonna take much for it to get dry.

Back