Locals in Florida

dirt burner

What locals are going to Florida? I know Korte is, did Steffens go ?Its on his schedule but I heard he's at Mizzou.

I believe Jared Kneemiller, Todd Ferber, the Pendergrass brothers, Bryan Collins and Rodney Melvin will be in Florida.

John Barr
The Trashdog

2004 NALMS Champion Brian Shirley is going to Florida. Also Mt.Vernon Steel Block regular Brian Cockrum.

Bryan Collins is not going to run all the races at volusia this year like in years past. He is going to run just the last week. I think he is going to run his car from last year and keep the new steed at home primed and ready for the upcoming season. GOOD LUCK Bryan and crew.While you,Melisia,Tyler, Jimmy,Carolyn,Louie,Kara, Billy,Carol,Denny,Carolyn,and whoever else is going down to florida,basking in the sun that you will not forget about us common people who have to work while you guys have fun. GOOD LUCK again Rick,Most rabid fan of the collins regime

The schedule on Kyle's site was posted before he was excepted to The University of Missouri and that is the number 1 priority since it is his first semester at a major university it will consume 110% of his concentration. The other 90% will be focusing on testing for owners and series to be announce at a later date and late model events locally on weekends until school is out . Yes that's a 200% effort and that's the minimum effort Kyle and team will give.

Back