look at this

Which story was it? Apparently they changed the front page after you posted this message. I missed the 9 O'clock New cause I was doing CPR on a gentleman. Work comes first in the E.M.S. field ya know!

here is the story----------Columbia, Illinois police are asking parents to talk with their children to find out if they are victims of an accused child molester. 37-year-old Nicholas P. Guetterman has been charged with one count of criminal sexual assault and four counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. Police say the suspect's wife looked the other way while the molestations took place. So far detectives know of two victims. They want to make sure there aren't any more. Authorities say the attacks happened at Guetterman's home, and both victims are related to him. Columbia Police Chief Joe Edwards said, "I would encourage any parent who knows their children may have had contact with Nicholas Guetterman to talk to them and find out fi they are a potential victim." Guetterman lives right across the street from a Catholic grade school. Parents here have been notified and educators are keeping a close eye on students as they travel to and from school. The couple's children attend Columbia schools. If your kids went over to the Guetterman's house or know the suspect police say you should speak to your children. Both Guetterman and his wife posted bond and are out of jail. Their children are in the care of the department of children and family services. The case all began after a tip on their hotline. If Nicholas Guetterman is convicted of all the charges, he could be sentenced to more than 30 years in prison.

OMG!!!! I would have never thought that to be Nic. He was always so nice to everyone, and he always had a good sense of humor. As they say I guess the nice and quiet ones are the ones you have to watch out for. WOW!!! That just totally blows my mind!!!!

Not Nick He Told Me He Had A Wife And Kids..he Is A Better Man Then That.nick Was My Buddy At Tri-city-speedway.

nick Was My Buddy At Tri-city-speedway

Looks like your "buddy" is the worst kind of pervert there is. The kind that preys on innocent kids. If this is true I hope he rots in jail!!!!!!!!

I didn't know him, but I spoke with him many times and he seemed like an oddball to me. Nothing outlandish, but there was just something about him that made you think he was weird. Guess my instincts were correct. At least now I can show my kids this story and explain to them that THIS is why I keep such a close eye on them. Cause you never know....it could be a neighbor, a friend or even a relative. Man what a sick world this can be... :(

I don't know one way or the other. . . . but, let's not forget that in America persons are innocent until PROVEN guilty. I agree, the news story certainly makes him sound guilty and if he is guilty I hope he rots in jail for it! But, a newspaper story does not make the man a child molestor. I think people too often take the press's word for a persons guilt and that's that. There are always two sides to every story and this may be one of those cases of the entire picture is not being revealed. I don't know. I am just sayin. . . . let the judicial process decide the man's guilt not us here on stlracing.com.

I Agree Pitboss! It Just Goes To Show You Never Can Tell. The Only Scarier Thing That People Who Do These Things. Is People Who Do It And Are Clever Enough Not To Get Caught For A Long Time. The Btk Killer For Example. People Who Seem Normal In Everyway. But, Have That Dark Side. If He Did It, They Need To Do What They Should Do To All Child Molesters........ Cut His Nuts Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let the judicial process decide the man's guilt not us here on stlracing.com.

You're right... I did say if it was true, but when you read a story like this it's easy to assume that it's truth when you read it in the paper. I guess we should give him the benefit of waiting till the facts come in.

And as far as saying he seemed like an oddball to me, I didn't mean pervert, I meant he just seemed kind of strange to me. JMO

BUT IF IT IS TRUE.... well I've already been there.

PITDRIFTER said:
If He Did It, They Need To Do What They Should Do To All Child Molesters........ Cut His Nuts Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, if he did it, they should just have the prison guards turn a blind eye and let the general jailhouse population have at him. :eek:

Brandon Paul said:
Again, if he did it, they should just have the prison guards turn a blind eye and let the general jailhouse population have at him. :eek:

They probably will. There ain't nothin' worse than someone who messes with babies..... :mad:

Back