LOOK LOOK LOOK Mt. Vernon this Thursay August 26th CHECK THIS OUT ALL RACERS

mustang

topdog123
Staff member
Mt. Vernon Raceway is very pleased to announce these Sponsors for this Thursday night race: Sponsors are UMP Super Late Model class will be sponsored by Gerstner's Plumbing Breeze Ill. Thomason Express LLC Marion Il. Will give 2 $100 positions away (how this will work- the winner of the Lm Feature will draw two numbers out of the hat, each of those 2 positions will recieve an extra $ 100 excluding 1st position). UMP Mods will be sponsored by Willy's Carburators Willy will give away a brand new carburator. It will work the same as the Lm's. Winner will draw a number and that position will win the carb. UMP Crate LM's will be sponsored by Melvin's Collision Benton, Il and Kerher Brother's Roofing Albers,IL. It will be $500 to win possibly $750 to win. Melvin Collision will do 4 $75 draws. Winner to draw 4 numbers for the extra drawing, on the crate class. UMP Sportsmen will be $300 to win. UMP 4 Cyl class will be $300 to win, Sponsored by McBride Mac Carbondale,Il.
We are working on other sponsors fro more giveways,will post soon.
Pit gates open at 4. Hot laps at 6pm. Pill draw ends at 6:45pm Racing starts at 7pm.
Grandstands open at 5pm- Adults $12 Seniors $10 Children 12-under FREE.
If child looks older than 12 must have proof of age.
Please racers and fans come out and support your local track.

Thanks,
Beverly Heck
Mt. Vernon Raceway

Not that this is the most important thing in the world, but I was wondering if Mount Vernon Speedway was ever approved for a liquor license (in other words, do they sell beer at the track)? If not, can you bring it in (like Brownstown did for their Summer Nationals event)? Haven't been to Mount Vernon yet this season, but look forward to attending Thursday night's races. Thanks in advance.

best to call ricks towing in mt vernon They didnt get the booze lic. but i think you can bring a small cooler in the stands but no booze in pits during events Call Rick or Bev for answers ,,,Remember its a family show

I was thinking about going Thursday night also. I like to have a few beers while I watch the races too. Let us know if small cooler are allowed in with beer in them...Just because its a family show doesnt mean adults can't enjoy a few cold ones durring a good night of racing. Thanks.

Mt. Vernon Raceway is very pleased to announce these Sponsors for this Thursday night race: Sponsors are UMP Super Late Model class will be sponsored by Gerstner's Plumbing Breeze Ill. Thomason Express LLC Marion Il. Will give 2 $100 positions away (how this will work- the winner of the Lm Feature will draw two numbers out of the hat, each of those 2 positions will recieve an extra $ 100 excluding 1st position). ...... UMP Crate LM's will be sponsored by Melvin's Collision Benton, Il and Kerher Brother's Roofing Albers,IL. It will be $500 to win possibly $750 to win. Melvin Collision will do 4 $75 draws. Winner to draw 4 numbers for the extra drawing, on the crate class.

Thanks,
Beverly Heck
Mt. Vernon Raceway

Can someone please post who the winners in the Crate class were. No numbers were drawn by the winner after the feature in the Crate Class (LM did draw two numbers). We asked at pay out and they knew nothing about this, we also asked Rick and he was not aware they were suppose to draw 4 numbers.

Thanks!

Back