Look What You Could Win!!

Millsey

A complete race-ready Chevy S-10 RAMS Mini Stock!!

Does Bill know you are raffling off his truck? If so I'll take $20.00 worth of tickets!!!! LOL! :eek: :D ;) :p

if i win it,can i put a 3.0 liter chevy motor in it? can't see anywhere in the rule book where it says i can't!!

Actually Art, I don't remember anything being ruled that you can't. ;) So.... if you really want, I'm sure Bill would let you put one in it while he still has it. :D I know I wouldn't stop ya. :D :D

Art

Maybe you can arrange to win it before the Memorial weekend race at MCS. Put the 3.0 in and help the car count.

i don't recall a 77-78 sunbird being a boat. i also have seen 2.5 chevy's in boats. so,i guess you actually DO run boats.

jon... i'm writing the check now. somebody should post where i should send it. hehe. how's the kart thing goin',jon??

not bad,hound... a whole post,and every word actually spelled correctly!!! now,if you could only use the space bar once in a while!

Art, huh send the check to the S-10 Racers with Boat Engines fund. They are a small but feisty bunch trying to further the cause. Oh yeah you will need a prop for the hitch receiver. About all thats happened with the kart is a couple of practice sessions, man I'll tell you its nice to be ten minutes from the track for a change.

Hey how'd my truck get on that flyer. I didn't even know I was on there.. It's not my truck that's getting raffled...And Brenda loves my truck. She goes out to the garage and looks at it every day...O wait she goes out there trying to figure out why a dented up old race truck is in the garage out of the weather and the 2003 car is sitting in all that rain. :D:D:D

hound... you moron. once again,you totally missed the point. 4.3's are not allowed. but 4 cyls. are. last time i looked,a 3.0 is a stock production GM produced engine 4 CYL. engine. this is a post about a truck, and the engine that could be in it. go sit on a bucket in your backyard. that is where you make the most sense.

midget racer said:
i also have seen 2.5 chevy's in boats. so,i guess you actually DO run boats.

I've got a friend that has a 2.5 in his boat right now. He was wanting me to soop it up for him.. :D

Back