Lookin’ for Saginaw Tranny

cngracin

Small Block Chevy Killer!
I’m lookin’ for a Saginaw 3-speed transmission… I’m not worried about which line (gear ratio.) Anyone have one they’re willing to part with, ‘cause I’ve about got one more kilt!

Thanks,
Bryan
(636) 240-5315
Cell (314) 602-2729
carsnguitarsracin@yahoo.com

What did you break? I have a bunch of left over parts from the 4 I broke last year. If not Jerry Dean had a couple of trannys.

Honestly I’m not sure what all has happened with it… It will not go into reverse.

We took the access plate off the side last night, thinking something was just jacked up with the forks… That wasn’t it. We couldn’t move it to reverse by hand either. … and with the number of pieces of shrapnel we dug out of the bottom of the case I think it will only be a matter of time ‘fore she expires.

$125,,how many ya want,,ALSO,THIS IS JUST THE REASON SPORTSMAN CARS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO RUN BERTS/BRINNS AND FALCONS,,MUCH CHEAPER IN THE LONG RUN AND LETS THE STOCK TRANNYS TRICKLE DOWN TO THE STREET STOCKS

tranny

I have a nice selection to choose from, used ones straight from the salvage yard (also picking up more from them Sat. morning) or can have a rebuilt one ready by Sat. afternoon. Call me if you need one.
Jerry 636-288-0242

Lenny, I kind of agree with your logic but unfortunately I’m not a good example for ya. I’m using the Saginaw’s still in my A-mod where Berets/Brinns are legal… If the transmission was the only thing I had to switch out, I would have made the switch by now…

Jerry… Left ya a couple messages… Give a call back when ya get a chance.

Jimminy Christmas you're hard on parts!!! Sheesh, what are we going to do with you?!?!?!?!?!

Now really, I do hope this curse you have going on lifts pretty soon. I'd like to get an email sometime bragging on how you brought home a checkered flag instead of killing parts left and right.

Tracy,
I think this one can be more attributed to natural causes than ME not playing nice with my toys. … THIS time anyway. ;)

Kenny,
DUDE! Flintstones?!?!?!? That ain’t right!!!! :eek: LOL… It’s only reverse and I gots people for that… It’s more like an ancient trade ship when I have to back up…. HEAVE!!!! HO!!! HEAVE!!! HO!!!! :D

All,
I’m hopefully gettin’ what I need from JD33, so I should be covered on the tranny for now.

Thanks,
Bryan

Back