Looking for 15 x 10 wheels....

smaldirt28

Anyone have some 4 3/4" bolt pattern 15 x 10 wheels for sale? If so please let me know. Either post a reply, PM me or email me at smaldirt128@hotmail.com with price, description, and location. Thank you all in advance.

Tom

Parts for trade

I just traded my Modified for a Camaro street stock. The camaro has some things on it that are not legal for my class. First is a triple disk clutch and hyd. throw out bearing. Need to trade for a good stock appearing set-up. Not sure of the brand of the triple disk but will know soon. 2nd is the intake, which is an Edelbrock Sportsman 2v high rise for sbc. I need either a Bowtie for standard gm head or a vortec. These need to be cast not aluminum. Also came with 8in wheels w/ Hoosier dirt mod tires. All wheels are 4 3/4 Aero's exept for 1 or 2 of the spares. 3 beadlocks. We can run the wheels but not the tires. We have to the Hoosier asphalt take-offs so I need some 10' wheels w the take-offs or just the wheels. Also the gear in this car is a 620 and I need 666 or preferably a 683. Not sure of what spline but will know soon. I am located in S.E. Mo. If anyone can help me out you can call me at 573-200-1142 or just message me and we work it out that way. Thx in advance.

Back