Looking for a car movie

Hiway6d

I've been looking for my favorite movie of all times, and apparently it has not been rereleased, and mine was loaned out and destroyed.
The movie is named "HOT ROD", It's about drag racing. One of the main characters was the older brother from the TV show " eight is enough " It's about a man who builds a Belvadere with a hemi to take to the nationals to take on the big dogs. Rolls the car as soon as he gets to town, and an old man gives him a pre-war Willys to put the Hemi in. The whole town supports him, so he can beat the Munns drive-in car.
This was a cheap, low budget film, but was ,in my opinion, one of the best car movies ever.
If any one out there has this movie, and would be willing to make me a copy, please contact me at:
filson@onecliq.net.
Thanks
Todd

I saw this movie and thought it was great. Don't know where you can get a copy, but if you find it, I would like to know where to get it also. I wrote down youe e-mail and if i see it i will let you know.
Thanks

Movie

Hiway6d This might sound off but I was looking for the old Walking Tall movies and found them @ C-D Reunion. Their are two locations, one in St. Charles Mo. and the other is in Offalon Mo. St.Charles's Phone # is 636 949-9492 if that store does'nt have it, ask for the other stores # Hope you find what your looking for....... Rick Freeman # 66:)

WOW, i thought i was the only one who loved that movie,lol havent seen it in forever though. if you find the movie and they have more, let me know where so i can get one also :) thanx

Back