Looking for a Good Sportsman Roller,UMP legal

Just like the title reads........Im in Northern IL but will travel for the right deal.Not interested in complete cars as I have my own drivetrain and not interested in a old,twisted up car.Thanks

I have an '05 Impressive sportsman roller for sale. The car is perfectly straight (re-stubbed by Inpressive last year). This is a very good and fast car. Comes with a ton of shocks, springs, Drive shafts and whatever else I have in the shop that fits.

$3200

Dave Armstrong
Davarmstrong@gmail.com

I have one if you're still interested $4400

Impressive sportsman
+ updated in 2010 by Impressive
+ probably 15 nights since the updates
+ new rearend with only 7 nights on it
+ 6.83 gear
+ 3 transmissions
+ oil, temp, fuel gauges
+ msd ignition box and coil
+ radiator
+ seat
+ new belts
+ extra lead
+ drop a motor and go racing

Will post pics when I get a chance, I can text some that I have on my phone 314-707-4857 ask for Danny

Also have a 28' enclosed trailer for sale fully decked out and race ready

Thanks guys so far for the replies......still have lots of leads at the moment and looking at different options.Being I will only be racing this car 1 time in 2012 in hopes of competing at the Springfield Mile I want to get the best car out there.

Dave 34,I would like to get more info on what you have and your location.
Danny B,I will be in Hillsboro next Sunday for the demolition derby.Maybe I can get a moment to come look at what you have.

Give me a call. Located in Festus, Mo. If you're going to Hillsboro you will be 15 minutes away.

Thanks,

Dave

Back