looking for a hornet

21J

im looking for a hornet car im located in southern illinois if you have anything let me know heres my number 618 922 2178 thanks

I have a 1998 Z-24 Cavalier. It has a 2.4 twin cam quad four engine with a header and 2-1/2 inch exhaust also it has a 4-speed automatic transmission. Also has a racing seat and seat cover, 5-point racing seat belts, window net, fuel shut off switch, quick disconnect racing steering wheel, (water temp., oil pressure, battery voltage, three in one gauge), and a 6-point roll cage with 3 driver side door bars and it has 2 passenger side door bars. It's the red and black 9x car thats ran at highland speedway. Im asking $1500.

Any questions call Trevor Isaak at 1-618-410-5280 or pm with any questions

A friend of mine is selling his 2004 tiburon hornet. I ran it at the begining of the year at Tri-City speedway, until I built my own car. I ran 4th in the points with it. Call Tristan at 618-409-3844. He's asking $1000 for it.

I'm in central il, and i have a 1998 cavalier 5 speed. It's only been ran this last season. I think it has around 76000 miles, runs good. I have spare wheels and a complete spare motor. It was ran at shepp's speedway, if you want to look up picks. 6z is the car number. I would take $1000.00 for it, minus seat and belts, those can also be sold for alittle more.

I have a 94 Nissan Altima 2.4L DOHC automatic. Cage is good. Seat is good. Belts are not that good. ;) Car needs a radiator, thats all. Very competitive at So. Il. Raceway whenever I raced there. Took 2nd one night and won heat race. Call me for more boring stories about how good it is. Mike 618-364-2649 I will take $500.

I have a matching spare car with cage and seat for $150. blown engine but has alot of good parts and tires.

My son is racing Mini's next year so I will not be racing.

I am also selling my Firesuit (4x) and helmet as well if anyone needs them.

Mike 618-364-2649

i have two (2) hornets moving up and dont need them one is race ready its a 93 cavalier auto ready for the track and the other needs strut seat belts net and battery bothe have extra tires and rims both very fast cars can send pits call or text 309-251-3939 brent

Back