Looking for a Hornet

soco, Where are you located, and do you have pics of the car?.?.? Does it already have a racing seat? Auto or Manual tranny?

I've got a 1995 5 Spd Single cam saturn its stripped out ready for cage. Make me a good offer and its yours!!

I dont have any pictures it just looks like a regular 4 door saturn. like the one next to my name. Except the body is in perfect condition.

roxanafire721 i take it u changed your mind on the tempo? call me on my cell 573 330 7032 and let me know something because if not im going to take it to the crap yard today let me know before 300pm today
thanks Rob

tempo

Bub was supposed to call you.... I cant come up with the cash this week, so unfortunately i will have to pass on this exceptional deal.... oh well.... better luck next time eh...?

i have a 1994 cavalier that needs a cage or make it a daily driver. $350
also have a 1985 cavalier race ready with good cage. $600

I'll make you a good deal on the 85 cavalier i have.
I'll take off $100 from asking price and
or i'll keep the seat and i'll take off another $100.

That gives you a good deal of $500 with seat or $400 without seat. Now thats a deal

seat is a 16" i think.
Not sure how quick it is, never have driven it yet. Person i bought it from said it was competitive, guess it will depend on the driver as how quick it will be.
Get the right tire size for the track and you will be fast. Thats the key.

well the seat isnt big enough... what is your bottom price on the car without the seat.... and where are you located so i can come take a look at it

Back