Looking For A Kart

RDC

b

Looking for a kart to ride with buddies may want to race it not sure. Be nice to have something that can be raced and run up front or just ride with buddies and whoop up on them. Like to get as many xtras AS possible for as little money as I can if possible .Looking to spend $400-$800 Thanks

We have a Legend Extreme 3 with a clone a body and a set of tires in your price range it won at least one clone race last year Jeff Gay 573-721-4879

hey rodger; what happened.. double up on the geritol dosage, and feelin a little 'racey'?? aint ya a little old to be still goin in circles? haaahaaa give me a call! art.

I have a 98 ultramax with clone engine, tach, clutch, race ready. I have extra gears, clutches etc. 618-234-5338

Hey Art you know how it is LOL can't get rid of it. I think it is mostly for fun with buddies Coming to bedrock Fri to what it's like (kart racing) Dont have you # pm it to me .......

hey roger it was great talking to you the other day. Hope i was of some help to you. Look forward to talking/seeing you again sometime soon!

Back