Looking for a Seat......

smaldirt28

I am looking for a 15" seat. I prefer the Kirkey with the 20 degree layback that has the thick padding on the bottom. The seat and seat cover must be in good condition. I could probably fit in a 14" seat too so i would consider looking at one of them. If you have another brand i am more than willing to look as long as it is in good condition. Please post a reply, PM me, or email me at smaldirt128@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Tom

J.W. Auto Specialties in Bloomsdale Mo sells all kinds of new parts for modifieds and sportsman. I know he has new kirkey seats for sale if your looking to buy a new one. If interested, his number is (573) 483-3338

I got a 15" kirkey seat for sale. Not sure how old it is but it cant be more than 2 years old. Black cushion. Nice seat its just fit better in a 14". Take $100 for it

I've got a butlerbuilt seat, 15 with 20 layback. Seat is in great shape but it needs a cover. My fat A## ain't never gonna get in it so Make Me an offer.

573-356-7676

Seat

Hey...sorry i havent been over to get the headers. Had to go out of town due to work..and been cutting this car up. Guess my storage fee will be high..lol. Anyway..we have a seat..was in a late model. Its one of those 350 dollar high priced seats..no cover has the bolt on padding and form fitting. I beleive she is a 15 incher...top got bent about 3 inches from the top and no way a problem as far as safety. Easy fix..if i bend it back then ill be hiding that problem. Ill make you a heck of a deal..on the seat if you want it. Its still in the tub we cut out of the car(car got wrecked bad..was junked in 30 seconds!). $175 dollars..its yours. Its located in South Roxana..or i can bring it by sooner during the week..pick up my chit and you can check it out. Or..come down to my dads house. Either way..let me know. Thanks

Back