looking for cart

david47

looking for a cheap cart dont have to have motor

i got a 1997 predator 4 sale roller 4 650$. i raced it last 2 years at bedrock and finished 3rd one year and 1st this year in light points. call me at 806_7140

Still Looking.i Do Got Some Power Tools To Trade If Anyone Is Interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanks

A 10 IN BLACK AND DECKER TABLE SAW AND MITER SAW STILL NEW USED A COUPLE TIMES.CRAFSTMAN IMPACT gun,FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE(CHECKS HOW MUCH FUEL PRESSURE U GOT)2 HALOGEN LIGHTS ON A STAND,TROY BUILT WEEDEATER.I ALSO GOT A 18V DEWALT DRILL WITH A 18V FLORECENT LIGHT AND DEWALT CARRYING BAG BIG BAG,DEWALT BITS AND DRILL BITS?IF INTERESTED PM ME BACK.make me a good offer on what u want. would like to sell it alltogether. or email me at bbolyard@sbcglobal.net.or would trade for racing cart stuff!!!!

Attachments

• DEWALT CARRYING BAG.jpg
    DEWALT CARRYING BAG.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 77
  • DEWALT DRILL AND LIGHT.jpg
    DEWALT DRILL AND LIGHT.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMPACT GUN.jpg
    IMPACT GUN.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 66
  • MITER SAW.jpg
    MITER SAW.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 63
  • TABLE SAW.jpg
    TABLE SAW.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 69
  • WEEDEATTER.jpg
    WEEDEATTER.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 88
Im Willing To Spend Some Cash But Im Looking For The Right Deal.i Just Dont Want To Give U 650.00 For Yours Sorry.i Can Get A Little Bit Newer One For What U Want For Ur 97.thanks For The Reply Though.AND THE WIFE IS MAKING ME GET RID OF SOME STUFF BEFORE I CAN GET ONE.

I know you are wanting to get into kart racing but, if you are struggling to come up with $650 for a chassis you might want to think about if you can afford to race. Remember you get what you pay for, it might cost you more in the long run.
JMO

Its Not That I Cant Afford It.im Not Going To Give 650 For A 97 Cart When I Can Buy A 2001 For The Same Price.like I Said Im Just Looking For The Right Deal Ok.thanks For The Reply.

Back