looking for cheap mod or sportsman chassis

RACEFAN65

Im looking for a cheap mod or sportsman chassis doesnt need to be anything new

sportsman frame/chassis $200.oo........O.B.O.

Sportsman chassis for sale
chassis is bare>no parts no sheetmetal
Front stub is Camaro
car is straight Asking $200.......o.b.o. just asking what we think its worth
cannot cut,bend,weld just a cage for the price.........$200...if interested
please p.m. me have sitting as a spare but will sell............................... also have complete roller less seat and harness w floater camaro stub also a sportsman $2000.oo FIRM
also have a turn Key race ready street-stock for sale $4000.oo either-way if interested let me know send me a p.m.

I have a metric sportsman frame, no bolt ons. I have lower control arms spindles and steering for the chassis. $300 with no bolt ons and $400 with front bolt ons. thanks
corey 618-806-3438

01 grt mod

I have a 01 turn key or any way you want it, grt mod. 4 bar z link, new body, new shocks, some new wheels, bert tranny. 636-544-0376 636-462-2870

Attachments

• race car 002.jpg
    race car 002.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 220
Modified

Have 2 available. One older claimer type 355. $3500. One newer 355 with everything $9500. Offers, trades: small pickup, ATV, motorcycle or ?

Clark
636-462-4004
After 4 p.m. or weekends

Racing Season is just around the bend and you are running out of time, well here's the deal for you. I have a tube chassis Howe, re-stubbed with a Camaro stub,stock lowers- tubular uppers,106 wheel base, Grand National floater, 5x5 matched all around. Many new parts and top notch quality used parts on this roller. AFCO, BUTLER,HOWE,PRO,AUTOMETER,JAZ, MSD,SWEET,UB.FRAM.GRAND NATIONAL.......... This is a rolling car that was built to run at Peoria Speedway and is legal at many other tracks. 95% complete minus motor,trans and gear and would take little effort to finish for the racing season. Body is mostly new and I'll kick in all the extra body components I have. Interested yet?? Since I have so much money invested, I can.t give it away, but I know that I am going to take a loss to find it a new home. By the way, it has NEVER been raced since it was built. So, I need to sell or trade so that I can get a quality car for my kid in college. I have over $5K invested and will take $3K for a quick sale or possibly trade for a car for my kid.(no projects or problem child cars please) CASH is always a plus and I have many spare parts to sell for this car as well. I can pull off parts to make this more affordable for you, SO lets' get dealing on this one........ RANGOKID45@AOL.COM Peoria IL........ (no pics yet)

Back